Felicity Jones

Oh man, not loving that dress. Looks like the ugly daughter of Jennifer Lawrence and Anne Hathaway's Oscar dresses in 2012.

It seems I'm loving all her more casual promo looks, but none of the premiere gowns.

I don't care for the fit in the bust area. However I do like her overall style. Not overly sexy or flashy. She (well her stylist) still needs to learn how a gown is supposed to fit.

I don't think she's tall enough to pull off the last look.

Actress Felicity Jones wearing Burberry at Eddie Redmayne, Vanity Fair And Burberry Celebrate BAFTA Los Angeles and the Britannia Awards at Chateau Marmont on October 29, 2014 in Los Angeles, California.
XYhw7IM.jpg

n4iXDOy.jpg

DdIrHJF.jpg

wireimage

Hmm, Eddie doesn't normally seem that tall but he really towers over Felicity even in her heels. So either Eddie is taller than I thought or Felicity is more petite than I thought. Love the latest white dress though.

They make such a great and stylish pair! Can't wait to see them own awards season together :smile: Her last look is adorable.

Hmmm... He is only supposed to be about 8-9 inches taller than her. The shoes problably gives her about 4 inches. It does look like there is difference around 4-5 inches between them in the picture. Eddie has very tall hair though:wink:

2014 BAFTA Los Angeles Jaguar Britannia Awards, October 30

zimbio

Felicity Jones – Lighthouse International Theater in New York City – November 6

celebmafia

Love that last look! So chic.

Not a big fan of the one before, generally not a fan satin-y material and the silhouette isn't my fave.

Kudos to Karla Welch, she has nailed a nice feminine but womanly aesthetic for Felicity that is quickly becoming her signature. I love the sleek hair in the latest look. Endlessly chic.

So many screenings. They're really gunning for the Oscars!

Actress Felicity Jones attends the 2014-2015 Variety Screening Series: 'The Theory Of Everything' at Chelsea Bow Tie Cinemas on November 4, 2014 in New York City.
Felicity+Jones+Theory+Everything+Screening+aus6Rrciz8-x.jpg

Hugh Jackman hosts a screening on November 4, 2014.
sO46MzJ.jpg

Actress Felicity Jones attends 92nd Street Y Presents: 'The Theory Of Everything' at 92nd Street Y on November 5, 2014 in New York City.
A94cFtf.jpg

Celebrities visit NBC Studios for an appearance on the 'Today' show on November 4, 2014 in New York City, New York.
Felicity+Jones+Felicity+Jones+Visits+Today+sASW3wqhwRDx.jpg

zimbio, justjared, wireimage

not really, she's relatively brand new. and unless you're a Wintour favorite (Blake Lively) or someone with mass film hype, (Rooney Mara) most actresses have to work their way towards a cover.

This navy gown is her best look yet! She looks her best and most comfortable in the casual looks for interviews and press conferences, but once it switches to eveningwear it usually goes downhill. I like that she is experimenting a bit with hairsytles but I do think the styling for her has been a general miss. What is with all of the satin gowns with puckering and crinkled fabrics. get it together styling team!

that aside she is a wonderful actress. I positively adored Like Crazy and I just checked out Breathe In on netflix last week and she was great in it.

not really, she's relatively brand new. and unless you're a Wintour favorite (Blake Lively) or someone with mass film hype, (Rooney Mara) most actresses have to work their way towards a cover.

I should have been clearer, I meant UK Vogue, not American.

Which yes, you still have to work for, but I think she's established herself as a serious actress who is going to stay in this industry for years to come.

And her fashion resume has been equally impressive over the last couple of years.

I would love to see Ethel Hallow on the cover of UK vogue:heart:

Variety Studio: Actors On Actors Presented By Samsung Galaxy, November 9

zimbio

Adore the Prada dress on her at the Governors Awards. Just incredible. Am I going crazy or didn't somebody already post this?

Actress Felicity Jones attends the Academy Of Motion Picture Arts And Sciences' 2014 Governors Awards at The Ray Dolby Ballroom at Hollywood & Highland Center on November 8, 2014 in Hollywood, California.
Felicity+Jones+Academy+Motion+Picture+Arts+ZW9mCXqNPBdx.jpg

Felicity+Jones+Academy+Motion+Picture+Arts+HcvTRam2AvFx.jpg

zimbio

In Dior on Jimmy Fallon. I just love seeing women in suits, and I wish she had worn it to a premiere instead.

FLrOeYI.jpg

thethorninhisside's tumblr

And a cute picture with Eddie.

8v36xCF.jpg

featurefilmactor's tumblr

Last edited by a moderator:
That navy gown is gorgeous on her, one of her best looks yet! Not crazy about the hair with it, but she still looks wonderful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->