Felicity Jones

The Dior dress is ugly, but to me she wears the brand far better than any other celebrity. So I don't love the look, but I don't hate it either. Also love that she keeps experimenting with different hairstyles.

That's one hell of a tricky dress to pull off, but I think she has the class and attitude to do it. Love the hair, makeup and shoes.

Of course it's Dior :lol:

Sorry Felicity, beautiful as you are, no one could've pulled this off. This is one ridiculous and poorly-made gown.

Ehh.... changed my mind. It looks like a spaceship.

Congrats to Felicity on her Golden Globe nomination! The Theory of Everything is a wonderful film and she completely earned her nomination. Can't wait to see her gown!

The sleeves make the dress look so tacky. Also, that skirt is too pouffy for her body shape.

Actress Felicity Jones attends the 26th Annual Palm Springs International Film Festival Film Festival Awards Gala at Parker Palm Springs on January 3, 2015 in Palm Springs, California.
zwcTsSy.jpg

vv7aEVU.jpg

zimbio

:wub: I love that look! She looks amazing... Such a gorgeous neckline.

Lovely! Her hair almost looks...redder? Like more chestnut-y? Great lipstick.

SAG Foundation Conversations: 'The Theory of Everything', January 5

zimbio

Actress Felicity Jones attends the 2015 Film Comment Luncheon at The Lambs Club on January 6, 2015 in New York City.
xnUz2EV.jpg

G32sRLr.jpg

2uDhqtP.jpg

JIYHsfn.jpg

zimbio

yeah, the tights + ankle strap is bugging me as well.

^ Agree with you both. Also not really into her middle part when her hair is tucked back. Maybe with her fringe it would have worked, but it's just not flattering.

Actress Felicity Jones attends MoMA's Contenders Series screening of 'The Theory of Everything' at the Museum of Modern Art on January 6, 2015 in New York City.
h0yPPdq.jpg

V6OgA2f.jpg

exqScV7.jpg

zimbio

did she do her own hair in the past two events? it looks so sloppy imo like something you do with your hair to keep it from bothering you when you clean your house...

^ :lol:

You might be on to something though, makeup doesn't look all that great either.

Seriously, stop with the butthead part.

That dress does nothing for her silhouette:doh:

The midle parting/pulled back is not the best way to style her hair, but she is so gorgeous that it doesn't look bad. It looked better in the new pics. In post #873 it isn't very flat on top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->