Felicity Jones

Actress Felicity Jones attends the 72nd Annual Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 11, 2015 in Beverly Hills, California.
few2TNc.jpg

nDmafKX.jpg

zimbio

Don't love it, I think it overwhelms her a bit. But the buttons down the back are really cute and the color is nice on her.

It's so dramatic but not in a positive way imo... it kinda ages her, and so does the jewellery. Some of the older actresses looked fresher than her.

Gorgeous color on her though. I need more pictures to decide if I like the shape of the dress...

Lovely colour on her, I rather like it. It's not my favourite dress but she really pulls it off, especially with the polished hair and makeup

How is that Dior? :blink: I thought it was Theyskens or something. Gorgeous color, but it's too much of a tent.

She ended up somehow being my best dressed of the night. The color, classiness, and lack of good dresses accounted for it.

The 2015 Oscar nominations are in!

Actress in a Leading Role
Marion Cotillard
Felicity Jones
Julianne Moore
Rosamund Pike
Reese Witherspoon
harpersbazaar

Actress Felicity Jones attends the 20th annual Critics' Choice Movie Awards at the Hollywood Palladium on January 15, 2015 in Los Angeles, California.
63hqhz3.jpg

ZzOvRHD.jpg

zimbio

I'm not a fan of all the detail but I like this dress better than the GG's...

She doesnt have a go-to-designer, does she? I just hope she doesn't wear Dior at the Oscars...

I don't care for the crop top, and I think the large embroidered pattern overpowers her, but she does suit black.

I don't like the dress much but the styling is on point, her hair & makeup looks lovely and black does suit her

I liked her gown at the globe's, it was very different but the color was lovely and the back detail amazing.

I preferred the golden globes dress as well. The black is gorgeous on her, but I'm not a fan of the design..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->