Felicity Jones

I'm not feeling this at all. I don't like the long sleeved sequins or the seams under the boobs.

I have huge problem with her, because I feel her fashion choices are not exactly hers.
I mean, I don't know which brand really suits her.

she's very hit & miss with her outfits now imo... can't pull two great outfits in a row.

The last look is so terrible.:(
and the curly hair doesn't help

AARP The Magazine's 14th Annual Movies For Grownups Awards Gala, February 2

zimbio

Felicity Jones confirmed for Star Wars role

The Oscar-nominated actress joins cast of 2016 Star Wars spin-off

The actress, who is nominated for Best Actress at the Oscars following her flawless performance in The Theory Of Everything, will star in the stand-alone film written by Chris Weitz and directed by Gareth Edwards. The 3D installment, which is set for release on 16 December 2016, is one of two Star Wars spin-offs that will reportedly focus on the lives of Han Solo and Boba Fett.

Hitting cinemas a year earlier, on 18 December 2015, is the J.J. Abrams-directed Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens, featuring original cast members Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher alongside newcomers Lupita N'Yongo and Adam Driver.

Any other details of the 2016 movie remain a mystery, for now...
harpersbazaar

Really?:blink: The last star wars movies have been so cringeworthy. Such a shame if Felicitys and Eddies preformances in The Theory of Everything could be damaged by their preformances in cringeworthy action movies:yuk:

^they´re been revamped now that Lucas sold the rights to Disney. We´ll have to wait and see the new movie to see the direction they´re taking... but Han and Boba are the most popular characters so it´s good for her bankability that she´s been cast imo :smile:

I CAN'T WAIT to see Felicity in Star Wars! I can't agree with you, eizhowa-- though the original trilogy is better than the prequels, there is still plenty of entertainment to be found in ALL the Star Wars films. And this new trilogy has a LOT in its favor so far, so any Star Wars fan is at least cautiously optimistic about them. Felicity is a great choice and the spin off films just got higher on my must-see list.

Also, I like her latest look a lot.

Here’s What Happens When Reese Witherspoon Rallies with Her Fellow Best Actress Oscar Nominees

kz0bn.jpg

Instagram/@reesewitherspoon

Felicity Jones attends the EE British Academy Film Awards at The Royal Opera House on February 8, 2015 in London, England.
PEztahY.jpg

oFNSfne.jpg

dav4vNw.jpg

Yv7OiMU.jpg

zimbio

I don't really like the skirt, but I do like the shape on her. She is so petite that the slimline upper part really works on her. The makeup is lovely, though I'd prefer her bangs sideswept instead of parted in the center. I do think this is quite an improvement over her GGs look.

Felicity in a ladylike and elegant look is unlikely to miss for me :wub:

Really like the hair (they finally got "messy" right!) and makeup, and a black bodice is so great on her. She really suits black near the face. I don't love the skirt on it own, but it works as a look. I like that she doesn't look like every other actress from Hollywood.

Dior is the worst thing that ever happened to her ( just like Marion)...
and she is wearing pieces that make her look older.
don't get her stylist:shock:

Hate it. She's been looking off this award season, can't put my finger on it but something doesn't seem right. :huh:

She needs to fire her MUA, hair stylist and stylist. The entire team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cherriesheep
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->