Felipe Oliveira Baptista S/S 10 Paris

larien

at the irish pub
Reaction score
A model presents an outfit by Portuguese designer Felipe Oliveira Baptista during ready-to-wear Spring-Summer 2010 fashion show in on September 30, 2009 in Paris

gettyimages

One of my favourites so far in Paris...nothing new, but at least there was an effort, and the clothes are cool.

I'm not sure weather his collections are growing on me or if he's growing as a designer, either way I likes!

This is FIERCE and I love how the cutouts have a flesh-toned fabric instead of just skin.

Love the heavy metal accessories! I also think the pairing of the grey dress with black fishnet tights is kind of appealing...

This looks really good. I'm not a huge fan of anything that is 'tough' (In lack of a better description for it) but in general I like this.

I am getting a bit of a Viktor and Rolf vibe from the zigzag stuff, but that could just be because JOB and V&R have similar fun with fashion. I really like the horizontal stripe prints.

im getting a bit of a couple of things here. the feathered head pieces look like exaggerated versions of the lanvin FW09 collection white some of the dresses very rodarte-esque. the collection seems a bit sloppy.

i'm not very impressed by that. it is a little derivative and for FOB that's saying something....

im getting a bit of a couple of things here. the feathered head pieces look like exaggerated versions of the lanvin FW09 collection white some of the dresses very rodarte-esque. the collection seems a bit sloppy.

it does look very very lanvin

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->