Fendi F/W 2019.20 Milan

Well, it's nice, and some looks are beautiful, actually. The silhouettes, materials and the overal styling match what people expect from Karl's Fendi these days.

I feel like this is a chapter that continues in the vein of the brand's narrative from the previous seasons. I bet he wanted to follow this direction for a few years to come...

The video tribute at the end of the show.

a very emotional show, i like the bowknot at the back of the dress, especially at the ending when Gigi and other girls walked back, such an elegant and sentimental moment......

The tribute is well done, light, personal, fun and with respect, it's special without being too much. I wonder what Chanel will do at his last collection, all the team members together bow at the ending would be a good way to say goodbye to his era.

Very emotional show...
It's his last collection and suddenly all the details that has always been part of his aesthetic have another connotation.
It's a very beautiful collection, in the vein of his work lately but even more of his "style". It's obvious he designed it because there are signs like his expected odd "shoulders & sleeves" combos, the white shirts...etc.
I cannot help to think that the big bow on the opening look is a cute reference to his personal style by his team.

It's very Fendi, very Karl, very ladylike with a twist...Everything that I like. So many wonderful things to buy. I wish the collection was almost bag-less. It will be a hit and LVMH can expect for Fendi to have the best results ever this year. The collection is already covetable...
So, it would have been nice to just let the clothes do the job.

Now, I wonder what is in LVMH plans to celebrate his work. Maybe a special event during Couture week...

I've always liked Fendi, and this show is no exception. The colours are lovely, especially that shade of green. The little details- the bow, the sheer, the split back on a jacket, the subtle pleating- all little things Karl included that no one else would have thought of. Absolutely touching, a beautiful and emotional show.

Lovely show again this season; some of these (total) looks just embody class. I always think doing bright yellow is always one of toughest things to pull off, but my favourite jacket is the one on Ugbad.

I have always like Karl's work at Fendi. And this is possibly one of my favorites. It's already emotional but I think he know he wants this collection to be a good bye song at Fendi, so you see his signatures and it is such a treat. What I love the most about Fendi is that everything you see can bee dress up yet they can be styled for edgier crowds. Something Karl was great at. I read somewhere that he texted Sylvia he wanted a bow as final touch. Well, it is a perfect final touch in deed.

If this is part of Karl's swan song, it's fitting. Such a lovely collection.

Same song as Chanel at the end. The original was removed today, and then reloaded with the Heroes ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->