Fendi F/W 2020.21 Milan

She stepped it up for sure.

I really like the 1940s references, but I'm confused by the motorcycle looks inspired by Lee's Bottega Veneta. They are distracting and not even particularly strong. All in all, I believe this will be a commercial success.

The micro bag trend is horrendous, but everybody's doing it.

Damn. Fendi took no prisoners and executed a mouthful of concepts— from 1950s android June Cleaver to the leather and lingerie The Night Porter with such masterful precision that would have sunk lessers. Fendi is doing Prada far superior and more importantly, fresher than Miuccia. And damn damn damn— that leopard print in a paisley design is such pure design genius. The current fashionscape is not worthy of such goodness. And real fur to boot...

Fabulous Fendi collection and maybe the most directional collection of the season so far! It’s perfectly executed, commercial but not « easy ». Fabulous shoes to walk in, fabulous bags in perfect size...

I think the bourgeois 70’s vibe with the conservative vibe is good for Silvia!

And those fringe dresses at the end! Fendi does fringes better than Prada indeed!

I have no complains...except for the cast. So inconsistent and after all this years, Jacquetta still can’t walk!

Bravo Silvia, you made Karl proud...unlike who we know...
She stepped it up for sure.

I really like the 1940s references, but I'm confused by the motorcycle looks inspired by Lee's Bottega Veneta. They are distracting and not even particularly strong.
Bottega Veneta? No... more like Fendi FW 2000!

Quite a fabulous collection! Stepping all over Chanel, I just hope they step up their campaigns now, these clothes deserve better than this season's offering.

Much better than her last collection (and first without Karl) and this wasn't overstyled like SS20 was.

The outerwear and the leather outfits are my favourite bits. The last looks full of lace are not so great.

GREAT Collection...As some have said here ( & lots of people at the show said as well to me) the cast was extremely disappointing...I think it's criminal to leave the better walkers out of this because they would of gave the clothes an extra level of pizazz to make this show perfection.. Some of these filler models are unremarkable & have really bad walks ... But i digress...One of the Better Fendi Collections i have seen in a couple of years...

Last edited:
So much better than that hideous 60s kitsch Spring collection and I think it's the first time I see an oversize model walking for Fendi, we all know Karl was a fatphobic, fatshaming ***hole.

So much better than that hideous 60s kitsch Spring collection and I think it's the first time I see an oversize model walking for Fendi, we all know Karl was a fatphobic, fatshaming *******.

I might be destroyed for saying that but if having a plus size model on a runway means make her look wider and shorter in a structured coat...Then maybe they should do without it. The other « everyday regular size » (the girl from VP I guess) looks so much better in her fluid dress...

Sophie Dahl and Crystal Renn, which were considered plus size at their time walked for Fendi and Chanel.

LOL I just can’t when people use the word "fatphobic" in a serious manner: Have there been cases where an overweight individual has been beaten to death, disowned by their family, imprisoned and tortured mentally/physically for simply just being fat…???

Lola, you must be in seventh heaven with this collection. Every single look is simply supreme from top to bottom: Every detail, every print, every texture, every color-palette…

Lola, you must be in seventh heaven with this collection. Every single look is simply supreme from top to bottom: Every detail, every print, every texture, every color-palette…

Yes! I’m in heaven but I’m also very curious on how this will translate in boutiques. I don’t think the bishop sleeves will be as extreme as they are here!
That being said, the paisley leopard coat or skirt is on my wishlist. That big chunky powder pink sweater with the matching gloves is in it too! The boots and the bags! I’m not even a bags type of woman but the idea of the bag matching your dress or your coat is so decadent!

I might skip Fendi this season in my HF purchases but FW2020 will surely have a place in my closet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moshmosh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->