Fendi F/W 2024.25 : Anok, Vittoria, Lina & Luiza by Steven Meisel

love Vitto's shot, a pleasing ratio of beurre on chocolate brown on black. Excited for Luiza Perote as well, she has something special. can't wait to see her close up.

I kind of forgot (or didn't really realise) how brown this collection was/is.

Nothing about this feels plush or luxuriating when it comes to the clothes. Everything looks like rubber. There's no texture or richness to this.

Shocked at you saying this might be the best campaign of the season. Fashion is so bad that something as poor as this brings up this kind of comments 💀 Dead

This feels very disjointed and it shows. Fendi’s Instagram account has credited Ned Rogers as well. He shot Lina.

Shocked at you saying this might be the best campaign of the season. Fashion is so bad that something as poor as this brings up this kind of comments 💀 Dead
That's exactly why I'm saying it - in 2024, a campaign that has one or two images that I'll be interested in seeing in print is evoking more of a positive reaction in me than the rest of the dross that will be littering September issues. Things are now that bad that I have to look for succour somewhere, and this could be as good as it gets.

TLDR: "Best of a bad bunch"

Artistic Director of Couture and Womenswear: Kim Jones
Artistic Director of Accessories and Menswear: Silvia Venturini Fendi
Artistic Director of Jewellery: Delfina Delettrez Fendi
Creative Direction: Ronnie Cooke Newhouse and Karl Bolander
Photography: Steven Meisel
Film Direction: Ned Rogers
Styling: Olivier Rizzo
Hair: Guido Palau
Makeup: Dame Pat McGrath
Set Design: Mary Howard

Casting: Shelley Durkan
Models: Vittoria Ceretti, Lina Zhang, Luiza Perote, Anok Yai

Best ad from Kim so far. Seting design is the stellar here. Mi piace. :heart: :heart: :heart:

LOVE LOVE LOVE: the casting, the photos, the poses, the photography, the hair and makeup = GORGEOUSSSS Meisel of course ahah I mean ahaha you see his name and you know it's a hit.

A massive improvement from last season's eyesore of a campaign. This truly IS a sight for sore eyes. The colouring is gorgeous, love all those brown and earthy tones - perfect for the season ahead. Here, the full-length images work beautifully, love how poised, regal and elegant the poses from the girls are. Fabulous casting!

The set design in the horizontal images looks quite an unfinished mess, so the cropped images are definitely stronger.

Don’t get me wrong, Meisel is a better photographer than Karl was ever and Karl had his fair share of ugly Fendi campaigns….
But I take all those campaigns by Karl over any of this. Over of anything Kim Jones involved tbh.

They sent all those people to NYC for such a lackluster result.

OK, this is real good. I see Lagerfeld's point of view.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
findingit
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->