Fendi Spring Summer 2005: Milan

seems like this was designed by at least three different people and the bags simply dont match the outfits.. worst Fendi ever (its not even 'Fendi' in my book)

i can't say i liked anything really except a couple of things. i love the belts and silver accents on the clothes. Then there are these two below:

fendiss05.jpg
fendiss05_1.jpg

yeah its sorta all over the place but there are some pieces that are nicer than other ... im really liking this dress

0929200415215175.jpg

I like the black pieces, they're okay and wearable but the rest? Ugly colors and just overall :sick:

Fendi is everything Karl is not - beautiful, seductive, colorful, enchanting.... It never fails to amaze me how such a pompous gremlin can turn out such wonderful collections. :heart: :heart:

there are pieces that I like, but as a whole, what is going on with this collection!? :blink: :wacko:
what has Karl done to it? :angry:
such a weird weird weird Fendi collection, if you still call it "Fendi" :ninja:

As a whole, I just can't stand this collection. To me, it seems to be a pop-art-ish interpretation of a 70's, Talitha Getty style. Which is just a bad idea to begin with...

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Oct 3 2004, 04:00 PM
Fendi is everything Karl is not - beautiful, seductive, colorful, enchanting.... It never fails to amaze me how such a pompous gremlin can turn out such wonderful collections. :heart: :heart:
[snapback]383782[/snapback]​

:rofl: :clap: :clap:

Hello, TFS,

This is SOOOO off topic and I'm sorry, but I've searched EVERYWHERE!!!! I loved the music played at this collection and I need to know the artist and the names of the songs!! You would really help me a lot. I'm going nuts. I really am a fashion person, not just a person looking for song names, but this has been baffling me ever since the actual show in Sept last year.

Thanks a bunch in advance (and for everyone's reaction about the show itself)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->