Fendi F/W 2008.09 Milan

Accessories

204m.jpg
210m.jpg

208m.jpg
205m.jpg

211m.jpg

style.com

Thanks for the pics! - Not too keen on the bags, love the shoes though!

Does anyone know the name of this clutch? I'm in lust with it. I liked this collection, though some of the looks were not to my taste.

OK nevermind, I had a look through the style.com accessory report and apparently it's the "F35 frame bag with stone detail and chain strap" :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^i hate that they refused to give names to the bags this season. i heard silvia venturini fendi talk about it in some video... i just dont like the "codes" like f35, f5, f-whatever...

^^I actually only saw it in the window...I didn't go in the boutique, but...in the Sept. issue of US Vogue there was an article about the gold fur.

The technique is jaw dropping. Basically, in some vat, they put the fur and gold bars in, and then they increase pressure (or something like that) so much that the fur opens up its pores and the gold becomes a vapor :smile:shock:smile: and makes its way into the opened pores of the fur...basically turning the fur literally into gold.

And if I remember correctly, I think in the article it mentioned it being $100,000...which, considering what you're getting and how it was made, is actually a steal!:lol:

The gold fur is amazing. They have it on Bond Street in London. I spent so long just staring at it...

that sounds amazing dior_couture
is there a copy of that article anywhere online?

(NOTE: i am not requesting a scan... just innocently asking)

I NEED to take a trip to 5th ave. and see this fur in person. It looks incredible in photos so I can only imagine what it's like up close.

I love the purple outfit that Magdalena is wearing! The leather pieces are beautiful, and there are a few fur pieces that I like (though not most, actually). A great collection for Fendi! I love the palette.

I NEED to take a trip to 5th ave. and see this fur in person. It looks incredible in photos so I can only imagine what it's like up close.
Spike, you must! It's incredibly impressive in person...I mean, the individual hairs look like tiny slivers of gold...it's magnificent.

I still *********** for not popping in the bond st store when I was in London around this time. My whole life used to revolve around fendi when I was younger lol I wanted mariacarla's bag so badly jfdsdlkjnf still do. Something about those envelope secret code bags with the weird materials and cabochons were so fing cool :( I wish they'd go back to making more unique stuff like that

Friends does anyyyoneeee remember what editorial it was that the model was ice climbing with one of the gold furs on? I can't for the life of me remember / find it. Somebody on here even had it as their icon photo once. Google is becoming so useless!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->