Ferragamo S/S 2025 Milan

Let's not forget Lotta’s failed attempt with Mulberry and a few upcoming designers; she is very good but not at all times, and that's okay

I extremely dislike Ib Kamara’s personal editorial work, but he was the best out of the 5-7 stylists for Max

Let's not forget Lotta’s failed attempt with Mulberry and a few upcoming designers; she is very good but not at all times, and that's okay

I extremely dislike Ib Kamara’s personal editorial work, but he was the best out of the 5-7 stylists for Max
Ib Kamara is even worse than Lotta… yes, you’re right, Lotta is as good as a designer she works for. Not a miracle worker… She definitely has not made anyone bad seem better.

A couple of bags and shoes are not bad...but overall...meh....the ballet theme is so diluted that looks gimmicky....why he insist to do co-ed shows?

His first collection for Ferragamo was the best....but then his vision diluted...i know working with that family is chaos and complicated and it clearly affects the outcome...

Brands love randomly bringing in Lotta Volkova thinking she will save their image and turn it into Miu Miu (Looking at you Chloe as well)
Lotta stays getting the bag💰i know that’s right

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flogomet
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->