Flaxseeds/flaxseed oil a cure for skin?

Strut

Reaction score
Lately my skin has been acting up on me (blemishes, blotchiness in skin tone and texture) and I've been looking into more natural, less chemical approaches to clearing it up. I've read that flaxseeds (added to salad) or/and flaxseed oil digested internally has worked miracles to help acne and other skin related problems. I've also read that flaxseed oil pills weren't near as effective as buying the actual oil and adding a bit to a glass of water. Has anyone here tried these? I would love to hear some feedback as to how effective this works. Thanks :flower:

I havent heard anything about it fighting acne, but I read in a magazine article just this month(men's health i believe) that it is good for your health, and it also promotes hair growth.

Flax seed is extremely good for you. I use it all the time, I sprinkle it on about everything, pasta, cereal, salad. I like the seeds better than the oil, it's hard to carry the oil around. Flax is a good source of insoluble and soluble fibre and Omega 3. It also helps fight cancer. I have never heard that flax can help acne problems.

Thanks guys :smile: It's nice to know that it's good for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zendayacomz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->