Florence + The Machine

Florence And The Machine singer Florence Welch stopping by the 'Late Show With David Letterman in New York, NY on May 9th, 2012.

Florence+Welch+Late+Show+David+Letterman+J-TMjxQQpRKl.jpg
Florence+Welch+Late+Show+David+Letterman+YvPhuFkf1sfl.jpg

zimbio

ABC Nightline interview:

She shows her other MET Ball options, ugh Florence this one was such a better dress!

023m.jpg

style

Last edited by a moderator:
Florence and The Machine singer Florence Welch was spotted while out shopping with her boyfriend James Nesbitt in New York, New York on May 10th, 2012.

Florence+Welch+Beau+James+Nesbitt+Shop+NYC+XXuZJJjcToal.jpg
Florence+Welch+Beau+James+Nesbitt+Shop+NYC+cXSh4RmhszUl.jpg

zimbio

Love watching her interview she so sweet and fun and I would love to get to see her wardrobe:heart:. And even though I like the black floral McQueen gown better I still love her at t he Met, it totally suits her whimisical side and I love that she dares to wear the wild risky McQueen designs that noone else would:D

'Florence And The Machine' singer Florence Welch arrives into Sydney Airport for a performance at Entertainment Centre in Sydney, Australia on May 14, 2012.

Florence+Welch+Arriving+Sydney+doZkONawL3el.jpg
Florence+Welch+Arriving+Sydney+ZkxpETqLcLIl.jpg

zimbio

Loving the last few outfits that Florence has worn. Especially the last one in Australia, one would think all that orange would look terrible with her coloring/hair color but it totally works on her. Makes me think I should try wearing more orange since it looks so good on her (I have a similar hair color). Also, I just found out that Florence has a concert near me in the fall, I'm so excited!!! Really hoping I get to go... seems like she'd be amazing live.

Florence Welch Talks Crimson Coif with Marie Claire

She’s definitely her own person, and Florence + The Machine’s Florence Welch says she’s sold on having her trademark red locks for years to come.

The “Shake It Out” songstress told Marie Claire's June 2012 issue, “I’m a lifer now," adding, "I’ve tried going back to brown but I don’t recognize myself.”

Ms. Welch also explained why she favors high-end wardrobe choices for her everyday clothing rather than casual duds- “My face isn’t right for them.”

And she loves getting all gussied up for big name events- "I've got a teenager's sense of romanticism. Like, when you're 15 and you think, 'Oh, I could just die!’"

florence-welch-mc-june-2012-%20(6).jpg
florence-welch-mc-june-2012-%20(5).jpg

florence-welch-mc-june-2012-%20(4).jpg
florence-welch-mc-june-2012-%20(2).jpg

florence-welch-mc-june-2012-%20(1).jpg
florence-welch-mc-june-2012-%20(0).jpg

celebrity-gossip.net

Wow this is probably one of the best Marie Claire editorials I've seen in a long time. Florence looks so ethereal here.

what is she wearing in the second picture from the bottom? Balenciaga?

Funny that anybody posted her newest music video.
"Spectrum" is her new single and the video was directed by David LaChapelle and it is (by far) her best music video.
Im super happy that "Spectrum" became a single.
BTW, its also one of her best videos fashionwise, I love the white gown on the main scene (problably McQueen)

^i loved the music video, but no light no light is still my fav music vid for flo

to be honest,i've been disappointed with flo's videos for "ceremonials"....they just haven't taken me at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->