Food As Art...

food-art.jpg

food-art4.jpg

food-art-animals.png

food-art-fish.jpg

food-art-pear.jpg

coool-stuff.com

Haha, these are awesome! I love the penguin, pirate, and spa avocado mask. Is that mask edible? :lol:

i never thought about what amazing stuff can be made out of food
rare+food+art.jpg

rare+food+art+%284%29.jpg

rare+food+art+%283%29.jpg

rare+food+art+%282%29.jpg

chethstudios.blogspot.com

Wall-E Bento
bcfoodart1.jpg

Nike Air Max 90 Burger
bcfoodart21.jpg

Nikon D700 DSLR (cake, but anyway..)
bcfoodart2.jpg

Apple Pie
bcfoodart24.jpg

Sideshow Bob Food Carving
bcfoodart20.jpg

Ninja Turtles Cupcake
bcfoodart23.jpg

toxel.com

a lot of these creations are nice..but it doesn't help to make it any appetizing :ninja:

^Hmf, yeah. :ermm:

Like, not just unappetizing but like I couldn't eat it since it looks like so much work.

Hmf. Sort of the same idea. ^_^

fw3myr.png

Eleni’s cookies are a favorite of the likes of Blake Lively, Gwen Stefani, and Chic Report, bien sûr! We’re currently swooning over these adorable handbag-shaped treats (do you spy a Marc? A Mulberry?)–and with same-day delivery in Manhattan, you really have no excuse. TGIF, after all!
blogs.fashionweekdaily.com

Woahh :shock: All that stuff is crazy! Especially the burger-shoe in #25! Very impressive.
When I'm bored I form some silly constructions out of my food aswell, but of course, never as artistic :lol:

anyone watch Iron Chef? i first saw this chef there, challenging Masaharu Morimoto. the topic was sushi.. He didn't win (I don't think anyone seems to win against the champions?) but his dishes had such incredible presentation. And he did get more points for that.

So light and pretty...

- Tyson Cole

9zvu5j.jpg
bgsnya.jpg

on the left
raw red snapper slices with yuzu, grapeseed oil, garlic, black pepper and orange juice vinaigrette

right
striped bass with a faint aroma of strawberry and pepper, alongside gooseberry
austinchronicles.com

:lol:
Ju Duoqi's vegetable art

01.jpg

Ju Duoqi, Liberty leading the vegetables

13.jpg

The Scream of the Sweet Potatos

10.jpg

The Birthday of the Eggplants

11.jpg

Cabbage Monroe

09.jpg

The Kiss of the Radishes

08.jpg

Mona Tofu
all images from parisbeijingphotogallery.com

Absolutely genius! There are more works here ( http://www.parisbeijingphotogallery.com/main/juduoqiworks.asp ) and there is also a statement by the artist

Haha, very creative! I wonder how they did the orange peel like a stick figure in the juicer picture :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->