Formula One Racing

Because Vettel is young, fresh, FAST, has good sense of humour, fast, and good looking (this is fashion-related forum after all :D ). Did I mention how fast he is? :wink:

All in all, it's been... interesting race. Valencia has never been super duper exciting track but I'm happy for Vettel's win and hope Mark will recover as soon as possible... even though it is said that he's ok physically, I think it might take a while to go on after such an upside down flight... but luckily, Red Bull gives you wings :wink:
And what a great spirit from Kobayashi! I'm not gonna stop watching him from now on even though he already won my sympathies during 2009 Abu Dhabi, when overtaking Button :wink:

Looking forward to Silverstone, my personal favourite track in the map hehe :P :D

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair, I also like Vettel because he lives where I live and everyone of my friends who's met him has only good things to say about him ^_^

That race sure was something! Mark's crash looked awful :shock: I'm so glad he seems to be OK, that could have ended much worse. And also, there's about 8 cars that are under investigation for being too fast in the safety car laps, wonder how that will turn out. I love such chaotic GPs!

And yay for Kobayashi. I'm so happy for Peter Sauber that his team is finally having some small success :woot:

Am not going to argue about Vettel and his driving skills (cause you are gonna beat me :P), I think he is cute but thats all, maybe I 'll change my mind in the future
Am glad Webber is fine, the accident looked horrible
I dont like the point system this year and all the changes in the teams
I love silverstone, I can't wait (though my personal favourite is spa)
I missed Heidfeld :cry:

British GP!

And happy late birthday to Sebastian :smile:

So, Red Bull has front row at qualifying with Button only 14th, mwahahahaha!
Looks like it's gonna be one tough race.

^Mindpower apparently is what makes Alonso win :rolleyes: What an annoying race that was today! Alonso and the Ferrari people were being ridiculous about that team order. They could at least have tried to make it look as if Alosno could win on his own. How stupid of them to make the team order so obvious!
I hope Ferrari gets disqualified (or at least Alonso) and Vettel gets the Hockenheim win after all!

Sadly, I weren't able to watch the race... but all the fuss online make sit pretty obvious that Ferrari scr*d up big time. I never liked that team, red is so annoying on grid. :D

You didn't miss a lot as the race was very boring apart from the Ferrari controversy.
I used to love Ferrari when Schumacher was with them, but even back then they weren't exactly the fairest team, which is a bummer. I really hope they won't leave it at them only having to pay the $100 000 fine, because that would be laughable.

Those cheaters :angry::angry: of Ferrari, makes me mad. Come on Red Bull, we can win this :woot:, I just hope Webber doesn´t get angry for being the second driver, and actually drives the team for a victory. :innocent:

Did anybody watched the Hungarian Grand Prix?? So exciting, I´m so glad Webber won, but sad, that Schumacher almost crashes against Barichello (these two really hate each other :ninja:).

^Ugh, that GP was crazy and annoying. My two favorite racers (Schumacher and Vettel) totally screwed up, it was such a pain to watch. I don't know what the hell they were thinking, really.

Webber deserved to win, but I'll just never be a fan of him. He even deserves to win the championship after so many years of being in the F1, but I still rather had a young racer win it (Vettel :woot: ).

The Belgian GP never disappoints! That was the best one of this season so far, IMO. Vettel messed up really badly yet again. I get the feeling he's just too young and not ready to deal with his role as a favorite for the championship. It's not all just bad luck what happened in the last couple of races.

Schumacher was amazing today :heart: And Hamilton did a great job. Hate to say it but he was a deserving winner and he's been pretty much flawless most of the time, same goes for Webber.

^And the same goes to Petrov I recon. The guy glimbed 14 positions. :o:cool:
But yeah, I agree that Vettel did an awful job today. He's clearly still too green and it showed a lot today.

I didn't even notice Petrov in today's race. I don't think they ever showed him! Along with Sutil and Kubica he's one of the most underrated drivers anyway, they always go unnoticed but seem to have HUGE potential.

Sometimes I think Vettel is a "Derby Destruction" driver rather than a F1 pilot -_- and Webber again with the clutch. :doh:
And to ended it Hamilton won, this was quite the bad race for me. :ermm:

I couldn't be happier about how this season ended! :woot: Vettel is a deserving champion after this crazy season where he had so much bad luck. I would have hated for Alonso to be the champion, I'm sorry but that guy just doesn't seem nice and there's no way I could have been happy for him.

Congratulations to Vettel :heart:

I would have liked a British driver to win but given the near impossibility I'm happy it was Vettel. He's pretty bad at overtaking but when he's managed to get out front he's an excellent frontrunner and has done some superb drives this season. Frankly, as long as Alonso didn't win I was happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->