Formula One Racing

It's hard for me to watch them live because of the time difference, especially the European races.

I'm looking forward to the return of Cosworth the most, I'm not expecting much but it's good to have them back.

Agreed about Cosworth, since I'm new to Formula one, seeing the legends again is well exciting!
And I surely will miss the pit stops :( After Jamie's mess on the last race, it can obviously be proper fun :D

I missed out so much! I didn't have time to follow the race this year due to school work and my favourite, BMW Sauber was a flop :doh: The best experience you can possibly get is to attend one of the race when it is held nearby your city. as the car races by you can feel the vibration and it was awfully deafening! But it's a good feeling at the same time ^_^

Kimi apparently out for next year..taking a sabattical. Apparently couldn't sign for mclaren due to contract issues. Where do you lot reckon Button will go? I hope he stays at Brawn.

Button confirmed for McLaren! Thoughts? I'm not sure..reckon Hamilton is the better driver even though i do like Button.

No, no NO!
Everything's too effed up.

I'll miss Kimi.
It'll be nice to see Button (fail) at Mclaren.

hmm theres still a spot a Brawn (now Mercedes) open if Heidfeld doesn't get it! Kimi would be a much better choice in my opinion

Im glad that Red Bull is kicking some serious @ss this year. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF Mclaren is back on top, :angry: hopefully REd Bull can pull themselves together, and get ahead again.

I hope so too, it would be a real shame not to get at least one of the titles (either constructors' or drivers' championship) for the team ,Red Bull has done incredible progress in two last years, it would be really sad if they got away unrewarded.

I think only Aqua Tofana and I care about F1. Vettel won the pole position for Spain right?? B)

I'm a F1 fan, too :flower: I've been watching it since I was 6. I've never been to a race, but I've seen pretty much all teams when testing.
I got a bit bored of F1 during the time Michael Schumacher wasn't in it, but now that's he's back I watch every race.
I also really like Sebastian Vettel. I think he's cute and he's so good, especially considering he's so young. I would really hate for Mark Webber to do better than him this season. I can't stand Webber. Vettel needs to win the championship, every other result would piss me off :lol:

Haha, I already like you Psylocke :D
Personally I'm not bothered about Shumacher, I think coming back ruined his reputation :smile:

Yep, in Spanish grand prix pole position is Vettel's, 2nd is mark Webber and Hamilton starts from 3rd (which I'm a bit concerned about :/ )

it seems like almost everyone in this thread supports Vettel! I never understand why he is so popular..
I was dissapointed when I heard that Mercedes got Michael Schumacher, because I wanted to see Heidfeld in Mercedes

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->