Framed!... The Eyeglasses Thread

Thanx sooooo much for ur input Elise1986, and i think ur right... but i was considering that shading would be just on the upper part...what do u think?

you're welcome :wink:

well, that's hard to say. i like the idea of shading just the upper part. that's pretty individual and it's something nobody has :wink:
though i guess that such lenses will cost you a fortune. i don't know if two colours in one lense isn't disturbing for the eye. you'll always see half in colour and half in normal light. when i had mine everything had a shade of blue :wink:
what did they tell you at the shop?

well i hadn't discuus that with them at the shop....becuz i thought about that after i went home...but maybe i should do as u said and see what they suggest.
i'll let u know about the final result....that's if i did get it :( it's really expensive, but if they did the shading well it'll look GREAT, then i'll have 2 get it :smile: :smile:
thanx again hun :smile: :smile: really really appreciated sweeti :smile:

totah please credit the images you posted on the previous page so that they won't have to be deleted per tfs community rules

oh sorry, the first one eyeglasses.com
the second sunglassesitaly.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I just purchased these glasses but the color is plain brown-bordeaux-ish.
700639373_DG659-650-580.jpg

wizwid.com

Love the shape and the little gems on the sides, thinking of getting them, what u guys think?
38845-bigthumbnail.jpg

Image: desktopnexus.com

Love the shape and the little gems on the sides, thinking of getting them, what u guys think?

like it :smile: nice details
it's a pretty classic frame though. but i like such a shape if it fits somebody's face ^_^
i look rather severe :lol: with that type of glasses so i try to avoid them

My lenses are smudged. :doh: I use special lens wipes but nothing works. (No, I won't use a tissue or my shirt, so don't worry.) Even the spray doesn't work! :judge: Does anyone have a home "remedy" for cleaning 'em? Thanks! :flower:

My lenses are smudged. :doh: I use special lens wipes but nothing works. (No, I won't use a tissue or my shirt, so don't worry.) Even the spray doesn't work! :judge: Does anyone have a home "remedy" for cleaning 'em? Thanks! :flower:

use a micro fibre rag. but a new one, otherwise the lenses won't get clean :wink:

well, looks like I need glasses for viewing things in distance :( so I am shopping online for frames... and I thought I'd post a message on here to see what you lovely gals & fellas can help me grab!

Basically, I want the frames to be black, and i want to to look rich, doesn't really matter the price, I just want to look good.

I found these Gucci's but im not totally feeling them. http://www.bestbuyeyeglasses.com/gucci-1576/418916.html

I think id prefer frames with gold trimming like this: http://www.bestbuyeyeglasses.com/gucci-1525/510005.html

And, i think I also want frames that have a flat top rather than bent in the shape of my eyes & nose... you know what i mean?

Please let me know.
Thanks in advance.

I use water and soap to clean mine every mrning...its effective for those hard to remove finger prints..oil etc

i ahve a pair of colored lens. the lens are pink (tea pink) and the frame also pink. very cute. i wear it when im driving and sometime daily basic too. not too dark will be very cute

jz761y.jpg

framesdirect

I very much need new glasses... not sure if going with green would be smart? Should I just stick with a neutral color? (I'm planning on getting contacts as well.)

tough to tell from the pic.. what sort of green is that? i think the dark green is fine (you would have to try the glasses on imo to see how the green works with your skin tone)...

i don't know how i feel about that acid green though if that's the color i'm seeing on the inner part...
could very well be the way the glasses are photographing though

Hi Meg -
Did you end up getting the Prism glasses? I've been thinking about them night and day, but not being able to try them on makes it really tough to make a decision.

^
very cute! Love that shape. Can be hard to pull off but so lovely when it is done.

I have pretty much decided on the Prism's but since I'm torn on the style, I'm going to wait until I'm back in London in two weeks and try them on at Brown's and then order online the color combo I like best.

ooh I forgot about this thread. and I second the request above... which ones did you end up getting Meg? :flower:

after over a year of wearing old frames with super-expired lenses and having constant migraines, I finally got my dream glasses :P
these Number (N)ine (menswear) frames... pardon the goofy webcam pic. they are tortoise shell and in the corners there is a little silver heart on each side, in case you can't tell from the bad pic :flower:

(click)
photo by me*

Inaya - Your frames look amazing and you look gorgeous in them! I didn't know number(nine) makes glasses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->