Freckles, How To Get Them!

:blush: jeeze, here i am gushing about my revolutionary method to apply freckles,i guess i was too excited to notice everone posted links on where to buy pencils especially made for that
:blush: oh well:lol:

i:woot: LOVE:heart: the look of freckles sprinkled all across the bridge of the nose.
This past summer i only got 2 freckles the left side of my face,and they were gone when summer was over:cry:

wow i cant believe that there are actualy people out there who want red hair and freckles! i always felt like such a freak because of mine wen i was younger. Yay now i feel a little bit better knowing that there are people out there who wouldnt mind having red hair and freckles! :blush:

I have a few random freckles on my face............sometimes i hate them.:yuk: ......most of the time i ignore them, but what the strangest thing is, is that im actually indian......and indian girls don't usually have freckles! so its a really rare thing!

indian_rose said:
I have a few random freckles on my face............sometimes i hate them.:yuk: ......most of the time i ignore them, but what the strangest thing is, is that im actually indian......and indian girls don't usually have freckles! so its a really rare thing!
yeah I'm asian and I have a few freckles. I don't hate them, most of the time I don't notice them... sometimes I take a brown eyeliner and draw on freckles in my cheeks and across the bridge of my nose. My bf thinks it's silly, but I think it gives a really "cute" effect.

how do you get freckles? by having a family of Irish descent. I :heart: my freckles. They're like Lindsay Lohan's..not really really dark or noticable unless you're really looking at my face. I love them. I wouldn't cover them! I use Bare Minerals makeup, and it makes the freckles/face look great!

I'm a makeup artist and I use a very light brown kohl pencil for that effect. It needs to be soft pencil for a natural look. (try heating if it's not soft enough) Then I dab so it blends in. It looks quite natural. Tattooing freckles is quite crazy.

freckles are cute...on people who actually have them. faking freckles is rather terrifying...just why?

when you add freckles or accentuate them on a made up face the face generally more natural like you're not wearing makeup.

tifa said:
freckles are cute...on people who actually have them. faking freckles is rather terrifying...just why?

i feel embarrassed and bad at the same time....:cry:

I'd love it if someone came up with a smart product like the one Hanne mentioned. I'd love to have freckles from time to time, I'm even going to give finding a good pencil a try.

Tatika said:
what pencil do you use fruitytootie?:blush:
Well I'm ont fruitytootie, but I just use a wet n wild eyeliner in med brown. I'm sort of med.tannish though (i'm asian) so if you're lighter you would prob want a lighter brown. I just sharpen the pencil to a point, and then dot it all over my cheeks and across the bridge of my nose. I set it with powder and it lasts all day! I had a few people tell me they never knew I had freckles, and how I covered them up so well normally!

I was browsing thru the make up threads and thought it said how to get rid of them not get them...and just had to check this out...Freckles are gentic mainly...even if ur light skinned and u go under the sun and get them its because of ur genes...! I god i dont beleive that u want to get them...they look good naturally but not if u impose them!!

sorry i wasnt trying to be rude or anything..but it just suprises me the extreme people get into to for the sake of beauty:smile: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->