FW07.08 Menswear Schedule. Milan

Wow. It's been six months already?
I'm looking forward to Dolce & Gabbana. The duo typicall presents a stronger collection for fall than spring. I hope it won't be different this January.

Very cool, thanks for the post!
Looking forward to Jil Sander the most. After still being in awe of the Spring 07 line up I can't wait to see Fall!

^ that's correct..I believe there will be some men's wear pieces in the women's show in March.

Is there a thread or other article that gives some details on the Miu Miu situation? I recall seeing something about their US store (or maybe a Prada boutique that also had MM) closing or at least drastically reducing the men's stock. I hope this isn't a sign of their future direction. Even though I don't have many pieces, I adore their casual shoes and hoped to continue collecting them.

Salvatore said:
Overload! :buzz:
Particularly interested in Sunday as there's Versace and Costume National (which I will go to if there's room :heart: ). I can't wait for Alexander McQueen and to see what ole Frida conjures up eventhough I can hardly stand her clothing (love her accessories!!!). Thursday seems to be a pure shot as there's nothing really interesting on that day. ^_^

I'm new here so there's probably several posts discussing this, but I've said since day one that Gucci will suffer if Frida keeps designing the clothes. And I know that some look better in person but I still don't like the overall designs at all. And don't get me started on why her accessories have to include a few tacky pieces for the masses.

sorry if this is off topic to this thread, but are the schedules up for paris menswear or NY. I couldnt seem to find their posts.
if anyone has them I would ever be so greatful of them posting.

:heart:

I'm excited for:
Dolce & Gabbana- Only if they outdo a few of their jackets from F/W 06, I really wanted one, but at something like $12,000, I passed.
Burberry Prorsum- It's always constantly wearable with just enough 'fashion' to make it interesting.
Bottega Veneta- The bags and coats! I just know they'll be great.
Prada- This spring is totally unwearable, but maybe I'll love Fall?
Alexander McQueen- Everyone here adores his menswear, but I don't see the draw...
Gucci- Frida doesn't design the best clothes, but I like her a lot more than John Ray!
Marni- The clothes are usually too retro for me, but maybe it'll be different?
Fendi- I love their accessories for Spring! Their menswear leaves a little to be desired, however.

nicholas2505 said:
I'm new here so there's probably several posts discussing this, but I've said since day one that Gucci will suffer if Frida keeps designing the clothes. And I know that some look better in person but I still don't like the overall designs at all. And don't get me started on why her accessories have to include a few tacky pieces for the masses.
I agree. Gucci is just so off with her now. It's more terrible now with her being creative director for menswear. :ermm:

And why no Miu Miu? It's not doing that well? :blink:

And ilaughead, I wanted one of those jackets as well, but even with that price tag they were all gone. Zero. :cry:

Is anyone going to be in Milan for the shows??? I am a journalist and it would be great to hook up with people from here!

I think Miu Miu is to show with the womenswear in feb perhaps lol

Harryx said:
Is anyone going to be in Milan for the shows??? I am a journalist and it would be great to hook up with people from here!

I wish I could join, but I'm stuck in america! lol

Versace and Dolce & Gabbana are really the only ones i'm excited for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->