Mens Fashion Week Schedule S/S 11

Woo!! Can't wait.

If Versace is going to be anything like Fall then count me in. Fall 2010 was in all seriousness the most impressive mens collection Ive ever seen, hands down.

I seriously cannot wait for new menswear collections :woot:
Last season probably had one of the best men collections I've ever seen,like Versace,Dsquared and Cavalli :woot:

Gianfranco Ferre
Ermenegildo Zegna
Trussardi 1911

and I'm dying to see what Corneliani have to offer.

It will be called Albino Deuxiem and it's the new menswear collection designed by Albino d'Amato, an Italian-born but French-by-adoption designer. The collection will see its debut on June 20th during Milan Men's Fashion Week and it was created with the idea of proposing a sporty-chic-formal style suitable for any occasion.

Albino, who also who designs the women's Albino collections (launched in 2004) and the Les Copains collections, was inspired by the idea of a bohemian dandy, exploring classical nuances, like navy and ice, as well as more wearing romantic shades like ecru and sage that evoke Parisian tapestries.

A strong style and close attention to volume are signature elements of Albino's design, and here they are expressed in a more "décontracté" and casual attitude. Within the men's collection, produced by Arianna Perna, Albino will also offer a capsule collection dedicated to women.
vogue.it

I love Albino! I'm dying to see how he translates his womenswear into menswear, next month is going to be awesome!

Can't wait for Veneta and Prada !!

i don't even know if this is the right place to post in... but IS THIS FOR REAL?

Vivienne Westwood Presents: HAIL IN PEACE MCQUEEN

Björk, David Bowie, Lady Gaga, Portishead, Iggy Pop, The Sisters of Mercy, The Fall, Grace Jones and Siouxsie
Milan Fashion Week opens with McQueen tribute ‘Genius Of A Generation: Hail in Peace Alexander McQueen!’ hosted by Vivienne Westwood.

Live Performances by Björk, Grace Jones, Lady Gaga, David Bowie, Iggy Pop, Siouxsie Sioux etc

McQueen and Westwood will both present their S/S 2011 Moda Uomo Collection on the 21st.

http://www.last.fm/event/1550059+Vivienne+Westwood+Presents:+HAIL+IN+PEACE+MCQUEEN

??

I'm so excited for Prada! I also can't wait for Givenchy!

I'm so excited for Paris! Rad, Lanvin, and Givenchy!

rad hourani in paris? that will be interesting.
paris has loads to pick from. i can't wait for dvn, lanvin, miharayasuhiro, raf simons, damir doma, ann d... basically i'll be refreshing the tfs every hour come fashion week

i love it. E3 ends and then fashion week starts. A constant stream of excitement!

Yes I'm looking forward to E3 as well!!!

anyway I'm interested in the Paris shows..Galliano homme, Lanvin, Rick Owens, YSl, Julius, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->