Tom Ford Eyewear F/W 10.11: Freja Beha Erichsen & Nicholas Hoult by Tom Ford

Now this looks amusing. Haha. Funny, even. Nicholas is seriously cute in this photo.

Ha. I like it.

I like Nick's look in these ads. He looks really strong.

Nice to see a different set up to the ads too.

Depending on how the pics with Freja are......this could into one of the campaign highlights of the season:woot: Love the complete turn-around from the theme of the last ads with Carolyn which were the usual full-on TF luxurious excess. Loving the darker styling and the birds are an inspiring touch.

the dau i won't appreciate a Ford Add seems to be far from today...perfect campaign !!!

I love this! The attention to colour with his outfit and the birds is wonderful.

Is much better of SS2010

Is much better of SS2010
Amen!

Full campaign (snaps from Tom Ford site)

tomford.createthe.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. I love it.

Is that blood on Freja's shoulder in the third shot? She looks great... but I don't know if it's just me who's thinking this, but Nick looks really great.

i just went on the site and there s still s/s campaign , no trace of a new one.
i just would like to get them bigger and post it

i do like freja's shots, but i'm very disappointed
especially because of the hair :(

and ravens looking weird and redundant, actually. especially on the first pic with yellow clothes...

I like it, can't wait to see the complete pictures and not just cropped images like this.

They need someone with better Photoshop-skills to put the fake glas into the empty frames.

Very Richardson, I love it. The natural of the shots...
Amazing!

i really love Freja in this she look sensational but the shade are hideous

Freja looks....... female :shock: I love her shots. Good old Tom Ford, you can count on him to transform even Freja into an object of sexual desire.

why ravens tom, why ravens? don't you know lots of fashion junkies like me are TERRIFIED of them!? :shock::ninja::doh:

I'm looking forward seeing full shots (like the Nick Hoult one which I adore) because it seems a boring when you see it like that.

Wow. I love it.

Is that blood on Freja's shoulder in the third shot? She looks great... but I don't know if it's just me who's thinking this, but Nick looks really great.

I think he looks great too. Both of them do and I love the bloody touch :shifty:

freja's shots remind me of the collection privée ed from vogue paris...she looks nice! i love the ravens, they're so gorgeous...this is a great campaign!

Oh God. I really don't like it. I miss the Karen Elson era of Tom Ford Eyewear. This is a bit too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->