Tom Ford Eyewear F/W 10.11: Freja Beha Erichsen & Nicholas Hoult by Tom Ford

The bird eating Freja's nipple is weird but the rest is awesome!

Exeptional campaign, i love Freja she's the right choice.

I really like this. It's completely weird, but also completely appealing...to me at least. I honestly wish the campaign was larger.

And I have to say, even though I still don't find Freja to be all that sensual, I don't dislike her the way I thought I might.

breast feeding a raven...
Remember, Tom Ford has painted models' nipples' purple and sent penis pendants down the runway in his career. Or the Gucci G shaved into the model's pubic hair. This is so typical Tom Ford and I love it.

I like the ads a lot. They are funny and sexy. You have these dead stuffed ravens (birds that are generally considered a bad omen), and the models are playing with them as if they are toys. It's a little twisted.

This is exactly how I hoped Freja would look and the whole thing is just fantastic. This appeals to me on every level, exceptional eye catching pictures....with a twist of menace, sex and fun. Nice shadowplay and harsh lighting and Nicholas looks sooo much better than he did in last campaign.....it's as though he has found his modelling feet and ran with it. (no pun intended).

Freja looks....... female :shock: I love her shots.
:ermm: freja always looks "female" to me, well almost,
but in these shots she looks like some hippie guy :(
i wish they did something different with her hair

Well...the photoshopping could have been better
The ravens scare me.The blood looks fake.ish.
and that picture of the bleeding nipple ...
I had to touch mine :lol:
This is one cool campaign.

Wow Freja exceeded my expectations! Looks very good.

^ I prefer the menswear shots, as well.

One bird per shot would have been fine, but once you fill the space with them, it looks so artificial. Although given the corrosive nature of what comes out the back end of some birds, it's probably best if they're the work of photoshop (or the taxidermist). It's not the sort of embellishment you want to see being added to a Tom Ford outfit.

If the Ravens weren't so fake, then I'd probably like this a lot more. Because they do work with the shots.
Freja totally makes this whole campaign. The styling is similar to Collection Privée from Vogue Paris, by Terry.

Freja doesn't look like a man, incredible.

Good job Tom Ford, now I can sleep peacefully, knowing that Freja is beautiful once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->