Gemma Ward

Gemma from Vogue

Attachments

• 754_7977917_1352.jpg
    754_7977917_1352.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 2,564
Gemma Ward with Caroline Terentini (sp?) at the Herrara show. It's amazing how similar these new models look... :blink:

Attachments

• similar.jpg
    similar.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 514
this is still bizarro seeing her in all these huge shows!!!
gorgeus at j.mendel

Attachments

• gemma_j.mendel_fall_2004_29_34_.jpg
    gemma_j.mendel_fall_2004_29_34_.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 345
I've never seen her walk, what is it like? :huh:

I've never seen her walk, but I'm glad to see she's been at so many shows in ny this season, she has such a cool look

Attachments

• gemma_Luella12.jpg
    gemma_Luella12.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 611
interesting...

i also know of gemma...haha she used to go to plc a year above me...but it's not like i'm friends with her and it's not like i'm gonna say i'm friends with her jus caz i went to school with her and wasn't really friends with her...

so i think viviens particulaly kept her out of search for a supermodel so they could elevate her higher...

hey "poo" shenton chick... are you friends with em, she also used to go to plc in my year...amazing, she'll know me...i think she left plc caz she ended up at some party one night and it got outta control and syco so she moved and i think her parents rang up the school...hehe, bet plc are hell regretting that now ey, i couldn't care less.

so my opinion on gemma, i like nicole trufio better as a real person in real life...but gemma has the model looks, she's got like too far apart eyes with is "good" for a model but like she looks a bit wierd in real life. nicole is more beautiful. and gemma is way too thin, like she was NEVER THAT thin, i promise you...i saw her at versace and was like yuck...you could see her bones, it was horrible.

good on her, i just feel sorry she's got no life now, like she's not even doing TEE, i mean she doesn't have too, but she's quite smart and yeh.

hehe and amy finnlyson, in the pic with her, she's at mlc, i kno her, she's pretty nice and david genet did the live clothing ad with gemma (f*ckin hot) but like i didn't get the scandal...i mean they tried to make her look hell seductive and it just looked tacky...if wasn't rachy or anything...i mean if ppl read french vogue they would know the meaning of rauchy...like i didn't get what everyone was going on about caz it was seriously sh*t all.

anwyays...so this is like the official perth ppl thread..hehe. wow.

So you're from Perth? We should catch up! :woot:

Gemma Ward recently opened the Zac Posen show...It's amazing how quickly she's getting well-known! :woot:

Attachments

• wardclose.jpg
    wardclose.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 501
She doesn't seem to be very tall either. I remember seeing a picture of Karolina Kurkova with Zac Posen and she towered over him. :flower:

Attachments

• wardshort.jpg
    wardshort.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 480
I just checked and apparently she is 5'9", which most likely means she is even shorter!

In purple at Vera Wang. She also opened the show.

Attachments

• wardpurpleaway.jpg
    wardpurpleaway.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 492
As far as I'm aware of, Gemma is 5'10

I don't like her walk either i'm afraid, but I guess the more practise she has, the more she'll improve

here are some scans from the latest Australian vogue (march) for those who havent already seen (very rough scans, I can take closer pics if anybody is interested)

ps, I remember when I first saw her on SFAS in 2002, I along with several other girls on the Vogue forum were going crazy over her saying how big she'd be, and now the rest of the world has finally caught up :P

Attachments

• Gemma_Ward_002.jpg
    Gemma_Ward_002.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 3,080

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"