Gemma Ward

Originally posted by ebatesy23@Feb 13th, 2004 - 4:54 am
interesting...

i also know of gemma...haha she used to go to plc a year above me...but it's not like i'm friends with her and it's not like i'm gonna say i'm friends with her jus caz i went to school with her and wasn't really friends with her...

so i think viviens particulaly kept her out of search for a supermodel so they could elevate her higher...

hey "poo" shenton chick... are you friends with em, she also used to go to plc in my year...amazing, she'll know me...i think she left plc caz she ended up at some party one night and it got outta control and syco so she moved and i think her parents rang up the school...hehe, bet plc are hell regretting that now ey, i couldn't care less.

so my opinion on gemma, i like nicole trufio better as a real person in real life...but gemma has the model looks, she's got like too far apart eyes with is "good" for a model but like she looks a bit wierd in real life. nicole is more beautiful. and gemma is way too thin, like she was NEVER THAT thin, i promise you...i saw her at versace and was like yuck...you could see her bones, it was horrible.

good on her, i just feel sorry she's got no life now, like she's not even doing TEE, i mean she doesn't have too, but she's quite smart and yeh.

hehe and amy finnlyson, in the pic with her, she's at mlc, i kno her, she's pretty nice and david genet did the live clothing ad with gemma (f*ckin hot) but like i didn't get the scandal...i mean they tried to make her look hell seductive and it just looked tacky...if wasn't rachy or anything...i mean if ppl read french vogue they would know the meaning of rauchy...like i didn't get what everyone was going on about caz it was seriously sh*t all.

anwyays...so this is like the official perth ppl thread..hehe. wow.
sure am mates with em, even though shes a year younger than me! heres em's chadwicks portfolio http://www.chadwickmodels.com.au/AddModel.aspx?modelID=951 shes such a pretty old granny our little em.

gemma is so intellegent aswell!
she seemed bluddy tall when i went to school with her!!
ive neva liked gemma or nicoles walk!!!

The two perth modelling sensations at vera wang

Attachments

• gemma_and_nicole_vera_wang_fall_2004.jpg
    gemma_and_nicole_vera_wang_fall_2004.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 526
Originally posted by Lena@Nov 16th, 2003 - 2:02 am
:shock: i find her scary
I don't know about scary... but odd looking as a runway model. She is very beautiful but I have a problem with designers using underage girls to sell sexy clothes.

I would normally agree, but I think that in this case she's old enough to make her own decision. Also, the clothing she wears tends to be fairly modest from what I've seen. As for her strangeness, I like odd looking models, so... :lol:

Originally posted by Shahna+Feb 19th, 2004 - 4:46 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shahna @ Feb 19th, 2004 - 4:46 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lena@Nov 16th, 2003 - 2:02 am
I don't know about scary... but odd looking as a runway model. She is very beautiful but I have a problem with designers using underage girls to sell sexy clothes. [/b][/quote]
I agree! I found that picture of her and the naked man to be a bit too much for a girl that age.

Originally posted by plasticine20+Feb 19th, 2004 - 5:01 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(plasticine20 @ Feb 19th, 2004 - 5:01 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Shahna@Feb 19th, 2004 - 4:46 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Lena
@Nov 16th, 2003 - 2:02 am

I don't know about scary... but odd looking as a runway model. She is very beautiful but I have a problem with designers using underage girls to sell sexy clothes.
I agree! I found that picture of her and the naked man to be a bit too much for a girl that age. [/b][/quote]
I forgot about that one... :shock:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Feb 19th, 2004 - 5:07 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Feb 19th, 2004 - 5:07 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by plasticine20@Feb 19th, 2004 - 5:01 pm
Originally posted by Shahna@Feb 19th, 2004 - 4:46 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Lena
@Nov 16th, 2003 - 2:02 am

I agree! I found that picture of her and the naked man to be a bit too much for a girl that age.
I forgot about that one... :shock: [/b][/quote]
why? shes off legal age to have sex, whats the big problem?
she is much older then her years and so wise!

looking very tall

Attachments

• gemma__luca_gadjus__amanda_moore_BS_calvin_klein_fall_2004.jpg
    gemma__luca_gadjus__amanda_moore_BS_calvin_klein_fall_2004.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 431
Does anyone have any interviews or videos with her? I would love to see her in "real life." Thanks so much! :flower:

As for the "weird walk" issue, I just saw some videos with her from Versace and Carolina Herrara and she seemed to walk just fine. No strange stomping or anything... :huh:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Feb 19th, 2004 - 10:27 pm
Backstage at Anna Sui
I love the make up :woot: :heart: !!
thanks

Attachments

• gemma.jpg
    gemma.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 106
In some countries 15 is considered too young to have sex. Sexy pictures involving models under the age of 18 borders along child p*rn. :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->