General CHANEL Questions

^^ Chanel Outlet!!??? :woot:Can I get a job there?? And (of course) an employee discount!!?? I'll move, no problem...!!!! :wink:

The only Chanel outlet I've been to was at Woodbury Commons, and it had very little in the way of bags. I did get a nice little cropped jacket there for something like 60% off, though.

OMG iv been searching for a chanel tote for collge since forever! I was wondering would anyone be able to suggest a suitable option - i really want it to be quilted and black, and if possible have the famous chanel metal handles?

I was also wondering if anyone would be able to id the chanel tote Marissa from the OC used as a book bag in season one, as that seems like it would be a good option!

normal_Picture%20149.jpg

Can somebody please please help! I really have been searching since forever and I am sooooo desperate!

Brigitte xx

looks like the Grand Shopping Tote but I'm not that knowledgeable on the Chanel tote styles... I think they are about $1895

There also is a PST (sorry I don't know what the initials stand for, maybe petite shopping tote?) that retails for $1250...

attachment.php

photo credit tPF CHANELboy

Do any of you know the price of the chanel 2.55?
also, is that the same as the chanel classic?
if not what is the price of that?

Do any of you know the price of the chanel 2.55?
also, is that the same as the chanel classic?
if not what is the price of that?

for 2.55 it depends on the size

228 xlarge/jumbo - $3495
227 large - $2850
226 medium - $2695? I think
and sometimes there is a 225 available

the classic prices also depend on caviar vs. lambskin or exotic skin ; but caviar currently is $2650 for the largest jumbo size; this is what I usually buy so I am not sure of the prices for the smaller sizes but they are slightly cheaper as you go down in size

can someone please tell me the names of the chanel bags. i know about the 2.55, and of course i've seen others but i don't know their names....

thanks! :flower:

Pls help identify this Chanel?

(source: wireimage)
79136435.jpg

79115564.jpg

79115544.jpg

can someone please tell me the names of the chanel bags. i know about the 2.55, and of course i've seen others but i don't know their names....

thanks! :flower:

Did you check Chanel.com? They should have the current line and I look on E Bay for older stuff, not that I use handbags, :rolleyes: but they sometimes have the older models... :flower:

So much Chanel to learn about- so little time!!

It has a weird quilt though... not the classic diamond quilting.

Ah well.. I was asking for a friend, and I think she figured something out!
Thanks anyways Boomer!

e5df_1.JPG

Is this the chanel classic or chanel 2.55?

Also, does anyone know themeasurementof this bag?

^Please provide a credit for your image else it will have to be deleted.

omgspicegirls, this is a chanel 2.55 (identifiable by the CC clasp on the bag).
It's vintage, Chanel made the giant CC turnlock quite sometime ago and it's probably the jumbo/XL jumbo size.
Your best bet would be to get this bag from authentic Chanel re-sellers, as I don't think they are part of the current collections.

is this chanel bag even really exist?

ebay

Attachments

• s_7665.jpg
    s_7665.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel