ankunft_u_dach_46_303_404_Oliver_S_-_ProSieben.jpg

second_hand_01_500_375_Oliver_S_-_ProSieben.jpg

second_hand_12_500_375_Oliver_S_-_ProSieben.jpg

second_hand_16_303_404_Oliver_S_-_ProSieben.jpg

second_hand_21_303_404_Oliver_S_-_ProSieben.jpg

second_hand_35_303_404_Oliver_S_-_ProSieben.jpg

second_hand_39_303_404_Oliver_S_-_ProSieben.jpg

shooting_26_303_404_Oliver_S_-_ProSieben.jpg

Charlotte looking totally different and sexy in the shooting. She was the biggest surprise imo
shooting_27_303_404_Oliver_S_-_ProSieben.jpg

for those who can watch it is it better than the american version?

I don't know the amercian version, but I REALLY enjoy the german version.

In the next episode every girls gets a makeover and they move in a beautiful house to live together!
victorias_secret_60_500_375_Oliver_S_-_ProSieben.jpg

erstes_laufen_046_303_404_Oliver_S_-_ProSieben.jpg

I will be back next week and I will post the new pictures from the next episode.

:rolleyes: and jennifer...:ermm: i dont know, actually i really DONT like her...she seems to have no emotions at all and had a bad walk at the first shows but in the preview for the next show i could see her running on the runway again with a nice outfit and good styling and there she def. had sth! :innocent:[/quote]

(hey süße^^)
You are soo right!!! I also can't stand jennifer at all! she is so lumbering ungraceful1!!
it even gets worse when she starts to talk!!! she seems to be so silly,.. her voice and appeal just makes me wanna run away!!!:ninja: :sick: :ninja: :sick: :doh:

by the way, I read that jennifer is one of the last four candidates :(

horrible outfit?!

rahel reminds me a lot to susan elldrige

I dont understand why they took Jennifer in the first place. she is so cold and I cannot stand her voice. Also she walks like a f*cking ******, her arms are all over the place ...

I don't know the amercian version, but I REALLY enjoy the german version.

In the next episode every girls gets a makeover and they move in a beautiful house to live together!

I really enjoy it too! ^_^ I cant wait for wednesday :woot:!

oh and yes...celine left the show! she said that she realised that this job is nothing for her. She wants to concentrate fully at playing violin now :rolleyes:
Also the other girls said in an interview that celine never wanted to have fun with them but practising violin...:ermm: celine also said that she had complete different imaginations of this work. she thought you could just be famous and make this work from here and then :ermm:, she is so stupid to think that! :sick:

IsaMaus said:
I dont understand why they took Jennifer in the first place. she is so cold and I cannot stand her voice. Also she walks like a f*cking ******, her arms are all over the place ...

I'm not really a fan but I think she could even make it :ninja:
cause Armin Morbach said in an interview that he has his favourite girl and he said it's someone who the average viewer wouldn't expect to win.I think she is the only one who has not a typical "pretty" face.

419564,h=420,pd=1,w=276.jpg

Why can't it be wednesday today???? I wanna see the makeover.

Now, after looking through all the pictures again, I think this girl is kinda interesting... In a blond bombshell way, but... she's not bad... Her name is Yvonne, right ?

top_02_highlights_13_500_375_ProSieben.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acctforstylethings
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"