GianMarco Lorenzi-- GML!!!

Stilettophile

Reaction score
Who loves Gianmarco Lorenzi?

I sure do. My GL collection is just starting to evolve. I have three so far. Ill post them later. In the meantime, here is a web download I hope all you stiletto peeps out there can relate to. Enjoy~

If Helmut Newton were still around, you KNOW he'd want to photograph those!

Emery said:
If Helmut Newton were still around, you KNOW he'd want to photograph those!

100% with you on that one! Guy Bourdin would have also loved these :smile:

Oh my god

I love his shoes.

1.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

Stilettophile said:
Last seasons GL purchase...The perfect black couture S&M pump IMO.

That heel is just hideously displaced... :sick:
What is S&M about them?

Dego said:
That heel is just hideously displaced... :sick:
What is S&M about them?

:smile: They ride the fine line of mixing fetish with couture quality. A lot of fetish stuff I see is low/medium grade hides, plastic-y patent and/or poorly made. These shoes go (IMO) to Helmut Newton-land, not 42nd St. & 12th Ave.
The heel pitch is a pulled breasted shape, but for my eye, they elongate the leg even further than a slung forward pitched type.
Hope that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
these are all so lovely! I have never heard of the designer, are they avail in the states?

Plastic'sWife said:
these are all so lovely! I have never heard of the designer, are they avail in the states?

Ive found them at Petit Peton and Kirna Zabette in NYC. Ive also seen quite a few listed on Ebay from sellers in England (and the USA). The construction of the checkerboard demi boot and the pump I posted is FLAWLESS.

I absoluteley adore him . Always sexy still wearable shoes!

9.jpg

^ i like these (the pump version), but i don't quite know how i feel about that heel... i like that it's metal, but i think it could be a little more sculpted... as is, it kind of just looks like a nail.

Stilettophile said:
Ive also seen quite a few listed on Ebay from sellers in England (and the USA).
In german ebay.de, too. Do a search for "gianmarco lorenzi", and don't forget to look for "Zusaetzliche Sofort-Kaufen-Artikel" at the end of the search results, there's even more. Have fun :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moonlightbae
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->