GianMarco Lorenzi-- GML!!!

:heart:I am SO in LOVE with this designer ... Anyone else? I'm going to Italy next month and cannot WAIT! :heart: I have GIVEN up Manolo for GML!

Plastic'sWife said:
these are all so lovely! I have never heard of the designer, are they avail in the states?
I bought 3 pairs on ebay from the factory in Milan, and also Rina's Boutique. I have fornd them here in Vegas at the Venetian Hotel. The boots are to die for. He also has a website www.gianmarcolorenzi.com
I'll try to post some photos if I figure it out!:P

Attachments

• c8_1_sbol.JPG
    c8_1_sbol.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 15
KittyNPumps said:
I bought 3 pairs on ebay from the factory in Milan, and also Rina's Boutique. I have found them here in Vegas at the Venetian Hotel. The boots are to die for. He also has a website www.gianmarcolorenzi.com
I'll try to post some photos if I figure it out!:P
Here are a few more!

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 92_10JMarieGML.JPG
    92_10JMarieGML.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
^ the boots are gorgeous... they remind me of the dior "flight" boots, but much sexier...

Lorenzi shoes...my new favorites!

I will admit that I am a slave to fashion and love going with the moment...I have always loved Manolos, Jimmy Choos, etc. But, these designers have become boring and have not innovated in years...Furthermore, they are not getting the same publicity since Sex in the City went off the air...I own a couple of pairs of Lorenzi shoes and just :heart::heart::heart: them!

I recently bought these two pairs of Lorenzi boots and just love them...Yes, the heels are stiletto and sky high but surprisingly easy to walk in...What do you think???:flower:

Attachments

• Lorcroc.jpg
    Lorcroc.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Lorenzi boots.jpg
    Lorenzi boots.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 16
designerboots said:
I will admit that I am a slave to fashion and love going with the moment...I have always loved Manolos, Jimmy Choos, etc. But, these designers have become boring and have not innovated in years...Furthermore, they are not getting the same publicity since Sex in the City went off the air...I own a couple of pairs of Lorenzi shoes and just :heart::heart::heart: them!

I recently bought these two pairs of Lorenzi boots and just love them...Yes, the heels are stiletto and sky high but surprisingly easy to walk in...What do you think???:flower:

Oh those are HOT HOT HOT!!

Attachments

• 80_10.JPG
    80_10.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 13
designerboots said:

Oh those are HOT HOT HOT!!

designerboots said:

please credit your pictures

5.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg
- gianmarcolorenzi.com

so gorgeous.

brian said:
^ the boots are gorgeous... they remind me of the dior "flight" boots, but much sexier...

practically anything would be sexier than the Dior flight boots... :rolleyes: :innocent:

Check out the GML shop on ebay in Italy (ebay.it) - there's a wide range and they're (nearly) all stunning!

All the pumps you posted (with the exception of the metal heel) remind me of Gianni Bravo shoes.

I dont think the heel is hideously displaced....Christian Louboutin did the same thing with the 5" clichy, except he was about 5 years too late. :lol: I had been wearing that style of Italian heel for awhile, except most people just follow the bandwagon and dont like something until a certain designer does it.

5.jpg

*fans self*...these are sooo hot...

Some of the shoes are supremely sl*tty, others are Louboutin-esque visual masterpieces. The steel heel brings back memories of those Gucci boots from like 97 with the steel heel and blue metallic patent leather, my first taste of fashion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petra kyzlikova evans
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->