GianMarco Lorenzi-- GML!!!

Stilettophile said:
The heel pitch is a pulled breasted shape, but for my eye, they elongate the leg even further than a slung forward pitched type.

To my eye, they make the foot look a lot bigger...:ninja:

here's a style I found on ebay-

It's interesting to me- I don't hate it or love it

it's too much for me- the red + the thigh high, + steel heel-

but any one of these elements on it's own would make an interseting shoe

I think I may be the only one, but I hate every single pair in this thread except maybe the purple python ones in post #32 which are ok.. :lol:

The ones in #24 do look a lot like the flight boots, thats the first thing I thought of when I saw those. I actually like those flight boots :ninja: I woulda gotten them if they didn't go past my knees becuase of my short legs.

I strongly dislike the steel heels, look sluttish to me.

Those red boots. So skanky. That steel heel makes me think of a Dominatrix or Christina Aguilera workin' the streets. Actually Im kind of tired of the pointed toe high heeled boot, it's such a tired look.

Oh, I :heart: some of Gianmarco Lorenzi's designs!

I have a pic somewhere on my computer of a pair I've been drooling over, but never found in my size: Ah, nevermind, I found the ebay pic because I posted it on a different board a while back:

31_10.JPG

^I know!! I just wish they had them in my size! They have them in 37 if anyone is interrested :ninja:

I would've loved them even more if the toe was slightly less pointy, but I'd buy them none the less because they're so pretty.

This is a bit OT, but do you think I could get away with matching the green snake shoes with an emerald green dress in the same color? I mean, adding a bag to match the shoes would be a bit overkill if the dress was green too, but what about an emerald green dress with matching shoes and a gold clutch? Someone let me know if they come across that shoe in different sizes.

I think if it were a sandal instead of closed toe- it would be ok to match the shoes to the dress. But since it is a closed pump, to my eye, there would be too much bulk-

I'd have a hard time figuring what to wear them with

^aw, then what would I wear them with? :ninja:

If I could find a clutch in the same color (or have one dyed) and maybe a belt I guess I could wear them with lots of different stuff ?

Question for current Lorenzi owners:

I am thinking of buying a pair online since I can't find them in my city... do they tend to fit big or small or anything like that? I have Dolce & Gabbana pumps, are they similar in sizing to D & G??

thank you for posting my pictures :o)))

stilettogirl84 said:
here's a style I found on ebay-

It's interesting to me- I don't hate it or love it

it's too much for me- the red + the thigh high, + steel heel-

but any one of these elements on it's own would make an interseting shoe

i have a lot of Gianmarco Lorenzi shoes and boots to offer, email me if interested

Gianmarco Lorenzi

GML normally run true to a bit large
Thigh high boots sometime has a pretty narrow shafts

I like the Paciotti pumps on the third now. None of the others. GML shoes just leave me shaking my head. Who can wear these? Where? I'm afraid that most Italian taste in heels just looks too electric, too pimp-like, too over the top of the top to me. Tis far better to understate than to overstate. Or, put better, "tis better to say nothing and have everybody think you stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." As for those red steel heel boots -- maybe I miss the point (so to speak). Maybe GML's shoes are intended as a joke.

All my shoes are GML. I just purchased two new pair. He is the best shoe designer. He can design chic and classic, to downright funky. I love him. I wonder what he looks like. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petra kyzlikova evans
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->