GianMarco Lorenzi-- GML!!!

i cant belive he actually stil does shoes!!!
with all due respect to anyone who has a pair, they are some of the most hideous shoes ive ever seen!!!!!!!!

Ick. Toe's too pointy. Heel is too narrow. These shoes must just kill to wear.

He has some intresting shoes but some of the are over the top to! If I had one I kinda feel like, be careful everywhere I go etc.. ... but the beige pumps with this snake/python or whatever it is.. is nice though!!!

I love him, beecause he covers all of the basis, as far as my personal style. I am short, so I love pumps. I like the 4.5" heels and pointy toes because they elongate my legs, which are kinda long anyway for a short person. (If that's not a total oxymoron. LOL.)

I have many pairs, and they are as simple as solid black leather pumps, to advanced with chrome heels, wild and or exotic prints and skins, etc. I like the versatility. I have pumps I could wear with a gown, and pumps I can wear with skinny's.

He's not for everyone. He is for me, though. :-))

#57 top row to the right (black snakeskin stilettos) Now, these I could definately wear! They don't look as exaggeratedly pointy as the others.

^yeah, that pair is one of the two or three halfway decent shoes i've seen from him (just wish the toe were round!!!). all the rest are hideous!!

if i'm wearing heels i'd rather not look like i have pizza slices for feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petra kyzlikova evans
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->