Giovanna Battaglia (2007 - 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marching through the sandy plains of Jardin Tuileries is no easy feat during Paris fashion week, which is why that special pair of heels helps give you that extra stride in your step. L'Uomo Vogue's Giovanna Battagia makes a fitting choice in her Yves Saint Laurent Cage ankle boots.

lanecrawford.com

wonderingpondering.com; thelotusnotes.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:
getting a bit bored with those bags she's carrying around 24/7. Not that impressed by them

^^
I agree, they seem to weigh her down. I do, however, love the kelly longue that she has in post #354... she needs to stick to small bags and clutches IMO.

I love her style but....

Some other ed she styled or anything else :unsure:

What else she does to attend the shows?? :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
She's a very good stylist/creative director imo. Not sure if she does anything besides that, but she has a website that displays samples of her work:

art-dept.com/styling/battaglia.index/html

Love love love Giovanna's style! She is my favourite of all the fashion eds. Love her use of colour, texture, shapes, layers, and all looks effortless & elegant, it doesn't scream any particular designer, just her, if you know what I mean :heart:

giovanna.jpg

jak&jil

i just love they way she puts outfits together, id never think of the shirt with fur and those pants..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtletulip413
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->