Giovanna Battaglia (2007 - 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I've been looking too and there aren't many polishes that look that good.
This Minx stuff looks like it's mega pricey and you can't get it in Australia :(

Thanks for the heads up guys. I love how many people on tFS know their stuff :D

^but for the Minx stuff you have to get that done right? You can't get it in stores or can you? All the gold nailpolishes I've seen so far are either too glittery or too sheer.

I think you can buy it on ebay and apparently every set comes with instructions for application. It says on the Minx website that you can apply them with a hairdryer (they are heat-activated foils of some sort that stick to your nail). So a DIY job isn't out of the question I think...

Inorite about the nailpolishes. It makes me sad.

^thanks for the info. I'll check ebay. I'm sure it's impossible to get a hold of here..

Interview December 2009 / January 2010

PROJECT FRONT ROW

Photographer : Mikael Jansson
Coordination : Karla M. Martinez
Models : Tabitha Simmons, Anna Dello Russo, Katie Grand, Camille Bidault-Waddington, Jessica Diehl, Hidetoshi Nakata, L'wren Scott, Jefferson Hack & Anouck Lepère, Dasha Zhukova, Giovanna Battaglia, Daphne Guinness, Lauren Santo Domingo, Marie-Amélie Sauvé, Charlotte Stockdale & Marc Newson, Stefano Tonchi, Olivier Zahm & André Saraiva & Lara Stone & Trish Goff, Natalia Vodianova.

projectfrontrow14.JPG

fashionista.com

Oh Gosh! She looks sublime. I want EVERYTHING she's wearing. I so want to steal her style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtletulip413
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->