Giovanna Battaglia (2007 - 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg just adorable! love that look for her. she looks wayy younger too

I think she was into, as Camilla Fayed says, much more revealing clothes back then- I remember a US Vogue September 2006 feature where she talked about how she loved miniskirts so much that she and her then-boyfriend had fought about it (one of the things she talked about was getting a skirt so short it came with matching knickers).
To be honest, if I had legs like hers I'd probably want to show them off as much as I could too. But her style has evolved and gotten considerably more sophisticated in the years since then, and I love the way she dresses.

Wow!! I just figured out what was the problem with her... her hair!! she looks so much better with straight hair!
When she lets them curly they get too flat over her forehead!

I can't believe she's only in her late twenties. I thought she was 30+.

Gio is in her 20s?! Or are we talking bout someone else? I thought she was in her late 30s! She looks much older..

im sorry but i do not like her sisters bags. i get her supporting her but they look cheap and dont really go with her style.

^ Yes, she said herself on her twitter that she is 30, so can we all MOVE ON with the "she looks older" comments now? She's beautiful, period.

^ Yes, she said herself on her twitter that she is 30, so can we all MOVE ON with the "she looks older" comments now? She's beautiful, period.

No need to get defensive bout 2 comments on her age (unless they are being repeatedly made that I don't know about). She is pretty yes, but she also DOES look older. No clue why, as it's certainly not because she's neglecting her appearance or anything...

I like the bags from her sister btw, I don't think they look cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:
No need to get defensive bout 2 comments on her age (unless they are being repeatedly made that I don't know about). She is pretty yes, but she also DOES look older. No clue why, as it's certainly not because she's neglecting her appearance or anything...

Thank you.
I'm sorry if anyone got offended by my simple remark about her age. I never meant for it to sound like she looks like an old hag. Because I don't. She is beautiful, no matter what her age is.

No need to get defensive bout 2 comments on her age (unless they are being repeatedly made that I don't know about)

Yes, it tends to come up every five pages or so in this thread. My comment was certainly not directed at anyone (certainly not you two) specifically, just an overall annoyance :wink::flower:

Last edited by a moderator:

Finally, thank you. Her age is more discussed in this thread than her style. She´s beautiful!
^_^

Yes, it tends to come up every five pages or so in this thread. My comment was certainly not directed at anyone (certainly not you two) specifically, just an overall annoyance :wink::flower:

Oh ok, sorry. Didn't realize it. :wink:

Not so sure bout the top posted above, but the rest is cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtletulip413
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->