Giovanna Battaglia Engelbert

Giovanna Battaglia is seen arriving at Valentino Fashion show during Paris Fashion Week : Womenswear Fall Winter 2016/2017 on March 8, 2016 in Paris, France.
o3E1L6W.jpg

getty

She's getting a little fashion victimy for me. She's not nearly as bad as ADR but I feel like she's wearing things just to wear them, not because they speak to her style.

[

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never wanted to see inside someone's home more than Giovanna's. So far in her Instagram she's only shown parts of this living room and library area. Look at that artwork! I feel like someone with her style is bound to have the most amazingly designed home.

^Absolutely! I Instagram-stalked her entire wedding party. So many dresses and beautiful moments.

^I wasn't kiddding. These are most of the pictures I could find of this over the top (in the best way) and extravagant wedding.

Giovanna Battaglia marries Oscar Engelbert

instagram/batgio, noorfares, vogue

She was really a spectacular bride. I was surprised to not see her in Dolce & Gabbana + Neither Stefano & Domenico were at the wedding.

Oscar Engelbert and Giovanna Battaglia attend the premiere of 'Franca: Chaos And Creation' during the 73rd Venice Film Festival at Sala Giardino on September 2, 2016 in Venice, Italy.

zimbio

She looks great in that outfit <3 Another picture
015_oscar_engelbert_giovanna_battaglia_dan_4336_jpg_9175_north_499x_white.jpg

vogue.fr

I love her style, but I was a bit taken aback by how much went into making the wedding Instagram friendly.

MILAN, ITALY - SEPTEMBER 25: Giovanna Battaglia arrives at the Salvatore Ferragamo show during Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2017 on September 25, 2016 in Milan, Italy. (Photo by Jacopo Raule/Getty Images)

She was really a spectacular bride. I was surprised to not see her in Dolce & Gabbana + Neither Stefano & Domenico were at the wedding.

Are they no longer friends? I thought it was strange myself & she didn't attend their fashion show either.

PARIS, FRANCE - OCTOBER 02: Giovanna Battaglia attends the Celine show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2017 on October 2, 2016 in Paris, France. (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->