Girly underwear for boys

Just picked up some Dior Homme briefs in the sales that're the closest I've ever found to "sexy" mens underwear. Sheer sides and the bee embroidered on the right thigh, soft-ish cotton.

Gucci do similar sheer underwear for men, including some very nice boxer briefs.

I just wear plain black cotton boxer briefs for everyday wear, which came from Primark (low-end high street shop in the UK, the only place I could find boxer briefs with no obnoxious logo on the waistband!). Comfort is OK, but they don't seem to be designed for the "larger man" if you get my drift.

There's always http://www.manties.com :D

prince you are gonna look like a p*rn star in this kinda underwear :lol: especially with your long locks :wink:

why dont you wear a Calvin Klien thong? all the guys at the show had to....

No, not the kind of underwear that Cap'n Jack posted, Acid!

I dunno about Calvin Klein thongs...there's something incredibly macho about them which makes them incredibly gay...not entirely me...

i did actually see something about delicate underwear for men a while ago.
if i remember correctly, Prada does very soft underwear

try www.figleaves.com too for all underwear

PrinceOfCats said:
No, not the kind of underwear that Cap'n Jack posted, Acid!

whoopsy, i forgot to let you guys know that Prince informed me through PM that the underwear I posted wasn't the look he was going for

Sorry for leading you all to believe Prince had p*rnstar tendencies

Aiyeeek!

I've got a pattern for old 1960s tap panties. If you want, I can trace it for you and post it to you to try out, if you're interested. It's kind of like boxers, but a little higher on the leg.

Also, you might want to look into American underpants. I remember when we were living in the UK, being rather dismayed at the Y-fronts Todd actually asked his mom to send him a care package of new Fruit-of-the-Looms! They don't look girly at all, but they are good quality and the elastic is beyond reproach. They have a "bikini" style that might be akin to what you are wanting, shape-wise.

Fruit-of-the-Loom is great stuff - my choice for many years. Comfortable, durable, cheap. And the elastic lasts for years!

ok not realy lacey or sexy but in topshop they have boyish underwear for girls which is y front with patterns on them and boxers with patterns on so i surpose they could work vice versa girly boy underwear. They are realy cheap as well only like 4 pounds a pair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->