Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady Expecting - *Update* Gave Birth to a Girl

Gisele Bündchen is expecting and "ecstatic," sources tell PEOPLE. She is due early next year.

Speculation has grown since pictures showing the supermodel in Brazil this week surfaced showing what seems to be a perceptible bump. Bündchen and New England Patriots quarterback husband Tom Brady were married twice this Spring – first in a ceremony in Los Angeles Feb. 26, then exchanging vows before friends in early April at Bündchen's Costa Rica home.

"Gisele will be an excellent mother," a source tells PEOPLE. "She's always wanted kids." Reps for Bündchen reached by PEOPLE for confirmation refused to comment.

“Family is everything," Bündchen, who turns 29 next month, told PEOPLE last month. "I think family is the base to everything. I think that is one of the things I’m most grateful for. I have a lot to be grateful for but I think that's definitely number one.”

Another source close to the couple says, "You know Gisele and Tom are just enjoying themselves, being married and just doing their thing ... Gisele has been talking about it with friends. She says she's ready for a family."

This is her first child; Brady has a son, John, with ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20286260,00.html

the white top @ the colcci show, pretty much confirmed it to me :P
congrats!!!

Fingers crossed she gives birth on my birthday. ^_^:P Just wishful thinking but it could happen...

Congratulations to the new family! :clap:

293ixpj.jpg

lj fashin

i was well shocked when i saw it cos so far i thought it was only a rumor, then all of the sudden BAM bump haha

no idea! i just saw on a website people's newest cover is saved by the bell reunion but i don't know if this gisele scan is older!

oh nope I think that must be the cover this pic is in then, thank you!

Wow, not very classy of Vogue to reveal that considering Gisele hasn't even confirmed the pregnancy :huh:

i don't think she will ever confirm it to be honest....she also posed for a campaign where they publicly said they photoshopped her belly out.

some news via giseledaily

-She will only model for her own line of lingerie now (partnered with Hope) but will not model for mainline HOPE.

-and...

The comment in the fashion world is one: Gisele Bundchen was pregnant
The comments in the internal Gala at the Metropolitan Museum in New York earlier this month, they were one: Gisele Bundchen was two months pregnant and waiting only to complete the third month to confirm the news of her second child with Tom Brady. According to sources the column, the top Brazilian had even confided the information to his friend Ricardo Tisci, Givenchy, who wore at the ball at the Met. At last coming to the country last week, the fine would have given the news to his family. Sought by the column, the advice of the model does not confirm or deny the information. But merely say that it talks about the personal life of Gisele.
colunas.revistaepoca.globo.com

that's nice ^ costa rica again?

Last edited by a moderator:
My brain being super old, first thing coming to my mind was "oh, no she won't do the VSFS"... but then I realised... :(
Anyway congratz to her and hubby, another kid with great genetics hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinribs98
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->