Giuseppe Zanotti

From Amazon:

Giuseppe Zanotti Women's E90395 Jewled Sandal

Price: $924.95

41DzMH3b6cL._AA280_.jpg

How much? :shock:

41FDB4yDODL._AA280_.jpg

Amazon

Several of the styles posted above are available on Amazon also.

Echoes those r all so HOT!! I want some of his shoes!!

I simply adore Giuseppe Zanotti's shoes, I got a couple of pairs earlier this year - a pair of towering high patent red platform wedges and a more sensible pair of dark silver knotted platform heels. The platform wedges are total showstoppers, while the silver peeptoes are elegant, beautiful and practical.

I love the shoes in the first couple of posts on this page too. My heart has always been in Louboutin and YSL but Giuseppe Zanotti is definitely one of my favourite designers now.

My babies - They look like jewels on your feet - diamonds and emerald no less :wink:
DSC00699.jpg
DSC00700-1.jpg

They are really nice, what a great buy. My GZ's are really comfy too, my silver platform peeptoes are like walking on clouds, one of my comfiest pairs of shoes that I own.

^ wow would love to see them :smile: peep toes always end up bugging me on my toes, i own loads of them and where them too - i think they are the best kind of shoes!

Here's a product image of them; maybe they're more sandals than peeptoes, I dunno, I'm rubbish with terminology, I just wear them :lol: These cost me £400 and are worth every penny. The only designer shoes I've worn more are my (various) YSL Tributes.

Image from Matches Fashion.

These are the GZ wedges I've got. They're so audatious and really over the top, and I actually feel really tall in them which is saying something as I'm only 5'2". Considering the height and overall lunacy of them these are another fantastic pair of Giuseppe Zanottis. These also cost just under £400.

th_68830_gz_122_12lo.jpg

Image from Matches Fashion.

omg i love those peep toes! brilliant, im sure they go with everything - wowwziiezzz
and thos wedges are skkyyyyyyyyyy high! wear in good health :smile:

These are new to me in that they've just arrived at NAP. I won't be getting them, but thought they might be of interest to some members here. They're £890. Image: Net-a-Porter.

Yep, that's my problem as well. Design-wise they're brilliant, but to me only as a piece of art, not as something practical to wear. That probably doesn't make any sense!

rosalynn,
those crystal flame sandals are breathtaking in real life and beautiful on the foot :heart:

these are my new flats. love the black and fluorescent yellow crystal contrast:blush:
also got a pair of white stamped python sandal with a crystal skull going along the t strap

Those are really nice leyla m. :flower: Have you got the crystal flame sandals or have you got any pics of them being worn? Like I say I think they're beautiful but I think they're too OTT for me to ever consider getting them, I don't think I could ever pull them off in a month of sundays!

These are new to me in that they've just arrived at NAP. I won't be getting them, but thought they might be of interest to some members here. They're £890. Image: Net-a-Porter.

I saw this pair irl, for 900 euro circa (idon't know if they were on sale cause that store is kind of criptic when it cames to discounted prices), they are very wereable imo
I never buy open shoes since i hate my feet so I just avoided the thought of getting them :innocent:

I think these are so ugly. Zanotti seems desperate. He's putting out a lot of bad designs. I mean, the tops of these look like they're start to bend or curl if put on more than 3 times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->