Giuseppe Zanotti

I was really surprised at this.. These boots on the left from the F/W 09 collection are shown on the Zanotti website, and yes, the stitching really is that dodgy..

image.axd

budgetfashionreport.com

rosalynn,
just saw your post! i dont have pics of those shoes worn but have seen them worn and they look super hot!

crying
that stitching IS indeed bad!!

the below however i cannot wait to get my hands on:ninja:
(netaporter.com)

Last edited by a moderator:
that's a hot pair! I ♥ this one though. I see someone wearing this... I'll fall in love. :lol: :wub:

giuseppe_zanotti_shoes.jpg

from about.com

rosalynn,
just saw your post! i dont have pics of those shoes worn but have seen them worn and they look super hot!
Oh god, really tempted now, they're on sale at NAP and have some in my size, I might do a banzai and try them.

In a way they're sooooo not my style, but you have to try new things, right? I mean I'm glad I took your recommendation for that pair of Charlotte Olympias a few months back and I love them to bits now.

I met Mr. Gouseppe Zanotti this afternoon at the Four seasons in Milan. I took a few photos of him which was exciting.. i'll post them as soon as i arrive in paris!

Fishbone sandal.
These are from spring/summer 2010 collection but I think they had something very similar about a year ago.
From saksfifthavenue

the fishbone is a great classic. this summer there is this amazing OWL which i already got my hands on. love them!

the fishbone is a great classic. this summer there is this amazing OWL which i already got my hands on. love them!
I know that envy is not a good feeling but in this case, I just can't help it! :D How do they look on? Are they comfortable? What do you wear them with?

asta, i can only recommend them. havent worn them out yet as i am waiting for warmer days but they look great on and are very comfy :smile:

I got these Zanottis about 9 months' back; I love them but haven't quite found the occasion to where them yet..!
(apologies for the large image but I'm not sure how to shrink them)
IMG_2568.jpg

IMG_2570.jpg

thanks Astamundi! You're right; it's a pale/light pink (the best word that came to mind was baby pink, if that makes any sense at all!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->