Givenchy Pre-Fall 2011

Background :lol: :lol:

This collection looks lovely, some outfits even are to die for.

Very Riccardo. I don't think I'm a fan of this, neither do I like the colours in this collection.

i really enjoyed this so much texture and it feels very fall like to me... jackets and layering with something light and still almost summer... the airy dresses just floating in the breeze... really quite enjoyed this

Ricardo can give Celine a run for its money in the way he cuts his trousers , they are immaculate , from the cropped flares , to the slouchy tapered to the wide leg

i just realize the background is people appear and starring! and that's a car and also dog omg! :lol:

i think the whole collection is really great..

Love everything!!!! the background????? isn't it cute??

The pleated skirts and pants are genius and those baseball style jacket look really nice and comfy. Of course the setting is brilliant!

It's a hit and miss for me. I love the texture work and the jackets, but Ricardo really needs to move on from animal prints and sheer skirts.

Shoes:

givenchy01.jpg
givenchy02.jpg

givenchy03.jpg
givenchy04.jpg

givenchy05.jpg
givenchy06.jpg

Bags:

givenchy07.jpg
givenchy08.jpg

givenchy09.jpg
givenchy11.jpg

Accessories:

givenchy10.jpg

wwd

Atrocious footwear, I love the bags though, they're gorgeous.

except for the full skirts (especially those awful sheer ones) i'm all for this collection. imo much better than his S/S one.

I want to like this, but I just can't. Everything here looks pretty stale to me and I feel like I've seen those looks before in his Pre-Fall / Resort collections. His schtick is getting a bit old for me personally.

The colour palette is also tragic; khahi-brown and purple are a horrid combination. Usually he is really modern with his colour palettes (Pre-Fall 2010 and Fall 2010) so this comes as a surprise.

The only interesting thing about this collection is the "armadillo" print. Thank-god he's moving on from leopard! I'll welcome any animal that isn't leopard with open arms! :lol: :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->