Gloves

these are $55

NMD2585_mp.jpg

NM-0ALA_mp.jpg

NMD2377_mp.jpg

:heart:

Love gloves... not necessarily to wear, my bedroom is very staged and pretty gloves are apart of that. :P
My own favourites are vintage... pale pink... very fine leather, light green leather, cream elbow-length lace, and all my fingerless ex-tights. :ninja: :lol:

purple, I'm so jealous of your yellow pair. I'm thinking I'm going to make my own version using frills from something else for those lovely wrist edges. :heart:

i think a bit longer glowes look fantastic with 3/4 sleeve-coat.

my favourite pairs are fingerles yellow ones wich i knitted myself and cream vintege leather ones.

Originally posted by luna@Oct 31 2004, 03:51 AM
I saw some teal leather gloves at H&M the other day.. they were 12 bucks and i was tempted to get them, but i'd probably never wear them.
[snapback]411999[/snapback]​

i went there yesterday and they had like 15 different kinds of glowes, all colours

Originally posted by ultramarine@Nov 1 2004, 10:02 PM
I love Pradas ... though I remember some really unique at Alexander McQueen SS'03 .. here's a pic!!!
00012.L.JPG

[snapback]414360[/snapback]​
Went mad when I saw those! I started jumping up and down :bounce: in the bed while watchin it on tv- fashion file- my bf was really scared. The heart attack was a while after.

Originally posted by Imnangel@Nov 20 2004, 12:56 PM
these are $55

:heart:
[snapback]438621[/snapback]​
:heart: i'm loving those paul smith ones and the ones with the fuzzy pom poms are pretty cute also! not sure about the pink ones in the 2nd photo though, not the colour for me.

I'm in dire need of a nice pair of gloves :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by *Addict_to_Fashion*@Oct 26 2004, 10:51 AM
Pick a picture of your favourite gloves :smile:
Prada

Moschino Cheap & Chic

[snapback]407183[/snapback]​
i saw those prada gloves the other day but for men and in black, they were like 355 dollars and they were 30% off, still very expensive though.

I really need a pair of gloves. I've put it off for 3 years now. The make me feel clausterphobic (sp?) and I'd have to 2 fingers off to smoke....

get some at giorgio armani, most of the gloves are 300 with 50% off. i got a pair with a strap for 160. heres mine.
[attachmentid=33540]

i don't really LOVE any of the gloves posted... I like plain old leather ones in every color. Most of mine are vintage.

I like the Moschino ones... but other than that, I'm not going to drop too much moola on some gloves. If only I had the budget :wink:

those white gloves with the black stripes are wonderful.

I really have a passion for elegant long gloves, preferably vintage.

It's a pity you don't see that many people wearing them here (midlands uk)

Cheers.

This pair is one of my favorites, from my collection.

A [font=Arial,Helvetica,Sans Serif]22", black nylon gloves with a metallic embroiderd design. Size 6 1/2.[/font]

Also I have a weakness for long suede gloves (I just love suede) I have around 10 pairs of long suede gloves, all vintage.

i love gloves i went away recently and bought pink cashmere ones they were so lovely and i left them in the hotel room :(
my fave pear of gloves i own is stripey mittens then you can pull the flap up and they are fingerless gloves, they are so cute, childish and warm

im lovign those stripy ones ms diorella posted. i want them so bad, but glove weather is over now :(

Imnangel, I LOVE that last pair of gloves you posted - the colorful, retro, 60s style... who makes them?!

OK, on another glove-love note, I'm suddenly craving short, black lace wristlet gloves... what do we think? I imagine it for going out - with a great mini-dress, or maybe a Victorian-esque outfit... button up cream top, black skirt, cumberband belt, and the lace gloves. Do we like? And where in the world would I be able to find them? Anyone have any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->