Gloves

Astrid21

Reaction score
After going over the Rochas show the millionth time :crush:, I've been inspired to invest in a few pairs of gloves. B)

What does everyone think? And can anyone recommend a certain site?

A few pieces from the Rochas show.

100099612.jpg
100099609.jpg

100099625.jpg
100099632.jpg

Oh Astrid! It will be lovely! They will look so sharp with your slick black clothes (and possibly a beautiful new green Yves Saint Laurent bag?) :mrgreen:

:heart:

Love gloves and always wear them when getting out of the house in winter, but its real hard to find nice leather ones .
To be honest, I find the Rochas here a bit too long and the colors are not what I've been looking for this season, I'm more towards the bright Prada gloves colours.
One thing is true, gloves are absolutely back :wink:
I want a pair in dark greens, one in "strong" red and one in bright purple :heart:

Thanks for bringing this up Astrid :flower:

I adore gloves & have quite a collection - leather, satin, lace, fur fabric in all lengths.

I haven't found any nice new ones for a while.
Maybe with these new '50's trends, we may see some more.

oh gloves are so class, astrid! I really love the white ones in the second picture, as well as the green ones. I have a gorgeous pair of pure ivory kid gloves that are vintage in mint condition from c1950s. I bought them from a lady who had inherited a lot of never worn (and some still with pricetags from the 50's on them) gloves and accessories. I nearly died when I saw them. although I actually don't wear them with my "regular" clothes - they're reserved to be worn with my period costumes. :smile:

Tahts a great idea astrid! Gloves are defdinetly gona be huge next season. I think tehyw ill look great with teh YSL bag and some ncie black sheos and your great taste. :P :P :P :P

Nice. I've been noticing Kelly Osbourne's fingerless gloves lately and I quite like B)

The Prada gloves and the croc bag are incredibly chic! I'm so inspired by those, I must go sketch some fashion:P

green gloves and green YSL bag....oh this is all really too much, you ultra glamorous lot :lol:

Here are some more amazing combinations of glove and bag

Craig :heart:

Of course Trean! I'll do a page just like the one above, only in my style! Expect to see some utterly classy bags and gloves :P

I want the pink Iceberg gloves so bad... :heart: :woot:

I've been desperately wanting badass driving gloves for ages...

:heart: gloves and fingerless ones too :wink:

i have several vintage pairs given
to me from my mother- a pair
very much like the rochas ones
except mine are ruched -
great images everybody!
and miss fire thanks for the website :wink:
i dig these
naoko.jpg

:woot: those are really adorable gloves Lolita, thanks for the fab gloves pictures craig :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->