Gloves

Can't wait to see what you come up with Craig! B)
LOVIN the pink iceberg gloves! I just bought some bad a** red driving gloves. mmmmm

OK Guys, tomorrow is 'Stylish bag creation day' :lol:

keep checking this space!

Craig :heart:

I have ideas for some seriously hot handbags

looking forward for any takes stylish gloves Craig :wink:

you can always create a new thread for the groovy handbags :heart:

Thanks Lena, just about to pop out for drinks.

I'm always in the mood for fashion illustration on Saturday mornings, although I must go and get my new portfolio I've ordered. Hope you are having a good start to the weekend! :P

Craig :heart:

Gloves from the Ralph Rucci A/W HC 2003 show. :heart: I want the white ones.

100106213.jpg
100106202.jpg

I love the white with balck paint ones :heart:

makes me whant to design some gloves :heart: :flower:

oohh i LOVE the prada croc gloves, they are so hot! i really want to get a pair but i know i wont get any wear out of them as its approaching summer here (i.e 35 degrees celcius +) and i dont think the croc trend will be as big next winter for me. damn australia for our opposing seasons from the rest of the fashion world :angry:

I've been searching EBay for vintage gloves.

I won these, a nice brown pair to start with:
7236.jpg

i just made a pair of gloves by hand. out of old ripped tights , i sewed them right onto my hand with invisible thread and 'run stop' im beading them......should take me quite a while :cry: it isnt that cold in cali yet to wear my fave fuschia pair :(

Green faux-croc gloves from Club Monaco. :arrow:

Originally posted by Style.com
main.jpg

Until recently, gloves were the drab understudies of the accessories world. As handbags and scarves and sunglasses soaked up the glamour—and fueled the relaunch of numerous European fashion houses—their clumsy, utilitarian cousins languished in obscurity. But then fate, in the form of Miuccia Prada, intervened. The ever-inventive designer put brightly colored exotic-skin gloves at the center of her Fall collection, and suddenly—a star was born.

Long faux-croc leather gloves in green, $99, are available at Club Monaco, (888) 580-5084.

For something a bit more affordable than Rochas, Club Monaco has a really great selection of gloves....I just got the green ones and absolutly love them...
Lord &Taylor also has an interesting selection...they have a stunning pair of turqouis faux croc ones.

Anyone else know where I can get long gloves for about 50-100?

I would also search through vintage shops. There's a great one on King's Road here that had a box full of old long leather gloves that are great for gathering around the wrist.

Pick a picture of your favourite gloves :smile:

Prada
NMD2373_mp.jpg

Moschino Cheap & Chic
NMD2465_mp.jpg

i got a black pair of LV gloves...they are wrist length & have a pearl trim :heart:

i ADORE my rochas electric blue gloves, elbow length :woot: , from last fall

...and i love the LV creme gloves with the cutouts & bows & cut finger tips for spring

:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->