Grace Kelly

sure, it might take me a while to find it. In the meantime, enjoy this, watermark free
furhulton.jpg

hulton archive

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a much better version of that pic above in color and without the watermark. I have to find it and post it.
scanpix

oh...now i know why u thought i feel bad in Ava thread. By the way, will u post Ava color version also?

Peggy was actually pretty. I may have pics of Peggy, but I am not sure. I have a lot of Grace pics and it would take me about 3 hours to sort through them all. My aunt who is a bigger fan has 7 huge scrapbooks devoted to Grace, really rare stuff, rarer even then my pics and I know she has Peggy pics, but I don't know if I can scan her pics. I do remember reading that Grace and one of her sisters had serious issues between them, but I don't remember which one it was.
gk2port11.jpg

Tasha's Page

nmyngan, that is a gorgeous picture in post 765. the coloring is so interesting. thanks!

With General Charles De Gaulle and pregnant with Caroline. Wonder what ol' Chuck is staring at, lol.
flowermpt.jpg

MPTV

wow you can not tell she is pregnant at all. the outfit hides it well

Back in the day, it wasn't the style to advertise or even be proud of pregnancy. People were more modest then. On a side note, I hate the shoes Grace is wearing in this pic.
everettrickshaw.jpg

Everett

Beautiful cover and great pictures inside thanks a lot scriptgirl

Oh, thanks. That's what the caption said. Beckham, you are welcome
gk3port5.jpg

tashas page

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member