NMV3250_mn.jpg
NMV3252_mn.jpg

NMV3256_mn.jpg
NMV3248_mn.jpg

NMV3241_mn.jpg
NMV3251_mn.jpg

NMV3255_mn.jpg
NMV3257_mn.jpg

:sick: the first looks like one of those MJ bags... not liking it... theres more but just wanted to show you guys some of their new shapes, styles...

The bags and the shoes are just so typical looking....nothing special, no "it" items that everyone's gonna be scrambling to get. And even though it's classic Gucci, there was way too many bamboo top-handles.....not enough variety overall, and very boring. The s/s 05 accessories shown on style.com aren't much better.

Well for anybody interested, the entire selection of bags is up at Gucci.com........very repetitive, they all started to look the same. There was only one bag I actually liked.

cr05_hb_140346_E9T3G_9016-full.jpg

i am so so excited i cant even tell you...
the flower print is back and i love it above all cos it was way before TOM laid hands on Gucc..
in fact i got the entire suitcase collection in that print and some other stuff as well.

I LOVE IT (i can already feel the vintage feel of my suitcases :woot: )
.. the rest however is lame :sick:

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Oct 30 2004, 06:36 PM
not much has changed at gucci, still crap
[snapback]411869[/snapback]​

2nd. Looks bad, not as bad as Tom, just bad.

i'm still waiting for a big comeback of REAL GUCCI :(

leyla, I also adore that flower print. When did you get the suitcases? I like the small bag in the flower print.

i like the flora print but not on the bags...altho theres a tiny satin one thats very nice. i def want the scarf tho.. and the suitcases sound interesting! the bags are just :doh: for the most part...

Originally posted by Meg@Oct 31 2004, 02:13 AM
leyla, I also adore that flower print. When did you get the suitcases? I like the small bag in the flower print.
[snapback]411922[/snapback]​

i got them when GUCCI was almost bankrupt and they had a store right opposite my house!
its an old pattern and i love the comeback of it!! :heart:
not with the bamboo handle though. like the clutches better or the really big beach bags (got one of those)

How come everyone doesn't like them? I think they are cute. I know they aren't special but they are nice, right? Not completely junk. :unsure:

maybe with tom gone, we could see another breakdown of gucci, but the second collection is very crucial in determining the success of a new designer

I'm really not sure about the floral print. Gucci is about sex and glamour, and I cannot imagine young ladies walking around with prints that seniors used to carry, if not still carry.
They should have kept it limited to just a couple of items, and keep the rest of it fresh and young.

Originally posted by BrothaG@Oct 31 2004, 05:16 PM
I'm really not sure about the floral print. Gucci is about sex and glamour, and I cannot imagine young ladies walking around with prints that seniors used to carry, if not still carry.
They should have kept it limited to just a couple of items, and keep the rest of it fresh and young.
[snapback]412486[/snapback]​

right !!!

i really like the some of the flower print stuff :heart:

the rest is boring :innocent: but it is just a cruise collection...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"