What Bag Will You Buy Next?

right now i am really dying for a dior denim messenger, in brown. it is the classiest of all of the colors.

cd.jpg

:wub: :wub:

i am totally saving up :smile:
it's horrible that eluxury doesn't sell this bag anymore, though! jerks.
i will probably order it from a boutique, or buy it there in person, once i get the $. :crush:

Brian, I love that bag. I have it in blue and red, but the brown is pretty fabulous as well.

I think I have scratched the Suhali from my list, so after I get my birthday money (my birthdays tommorow!), I will probably buy a few new bags. Maybe that brown Dior that Brian posted, or a LV Mono Glace Bobby. I am still in the market for a Vespa, but my sales woman still hasnt tracked down the color I want (lime green :woot: ). I am also looking for an Hermes Birkin haut (or whatever its called), but I still need to save for a while with that one.

ciao

matt

I want to get a Hermes Bolide in white - but by the time I save up for it, summer will long have passed.

HI EVERYONE

I WILL BUY A KELLY BAG IN BLACK AND ANOTHER ONE BUT DON'T KNOW IF I WILL BUY A LANVIN OR THE BLACK MOTORCYCLE BAG !!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by brian@May 23rd, 2004 - 11:25 pm
right now i am really dying for a dior denim messenger, in brown. it is the classiest of all of the colors.

cd.jpg

i will probably order it from a boutique, or buy it there in person, once i get the $. :crush:
the brown definitely looks better than blue and red to me :flower:

I really, really want this Versace "biker" bag...or maybe a Botkier trigger bag in black.

Attachments

• versace.jpg
    versace.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 2
I have many many bags that i haven't even used as yet. I am not saving for anything in particular(just trying to discipline myself into saving, after buying lots of DVD's on Ebay)however, if i saw anything unusual or pretty i might just be tempted :wink:

Originally posted by brian@May 23rd, 2004 - 11:25 pm

cd.jpg

I love the colour of that messenger. I might just hunt down one, i have always wanted a messenger bag, but couldn't see anything that took my fancy, apart from the Gucci ones(that dont last anyway) but this colour is very very appealing to me right now :heart: :flower:

Apart from getting another designer bag...im looking for a cool "slouchy" style bag thats reasonably cheap :flower:

Originally posted by charmstrap@Apr 7th, 2004 - 3:07 pm
I lovelovelove THIS bag. I'm assuming it's Marni, also. Anyone know where I can get it, preferably on line?

Thanks!
i've seen different styles at net-a-porter.com and barneys.com

also, the lanvin "heaven" bag is at barneys.com if anyone's interested.

i'm lusting after a dior bag that i saw in the boutique but can't seem to find a picture of anywhere online .. it's like the logo boston, but has the silver 'dior' hardware down the front ... it's bigger than the boston, too, i think....i don't know. i saw it, fell in love and then had to leave cos if i didn't i would've bought it + i'm not in the market for a new bag, just yet.

and i still want a pink luella (not patent) baby giselle, but .. i'm not sure i can justify another expensive pink bag purchase (i have three already..) .... though, it is reallly cute.

+ i want an LV speedy 25 ...

+ my sister recently bought a parioli, so i've fallen in love with the damier canvas ... i want something damier, too....

+ i'm needing (yes, needing, and rather my puppy is needing) a sac de chien (or whatever the dog carrier is called now a days. hah, i'm bad with the names of the bags)....i saw one in the boutique + almost died, cos i thought they weren't making them anymore (for some reason, i had asked around + some people told me they weren't... i didn't think to ASK THE BOUTIQUE) .. but of course didn't have the money at the time (nor do i have it now.)

not sure which one i WILL buy next ......... it depends if i wanna save more or less.....(more for the sac de chien ... less for the speedy 25 or dior bag) i probably won't ever get the baby giselle, though. only if i happen upon some extra money (hahah which, um, never ever happens! hahah) .. i will PROBABLY buy the sac de chien + get that out of the way...

woo long post, sorrrry. i ramble. :flower:

I want a christian Dior i saw so many cute ones when i was in new york and went to the Christian dior store i was in love

I recently bought this bag.

It was very cheap and I have to say that I like it even more beacause of that!;-)

Attachments

• Tas.jpg
    Tas.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"