Gucci Cruise 2005

[attachmentid=30736]I've just had this as a present, and I love the pattern; this style has the flowers embroidered and not print, and I find this really nice:smile:undefined

Originally posted by crazyfordior@Nov 2 2004, 07:47 AM
[attachmentid=30736]I've just had this as a present, and I love the pattern; this style has the flowers embroidered and not print, and I find this really nice:smile:undefined
[snapback]414784[/snapback]​
that one is starting to grow on me... i just really don't like the flora on the more 'structured' bags like the second one i posted... i think it's makes it too busy with bamboo handle, shape AND the print...but that is a good big spring/summer bag... what a present! congrats :flower:

They are truly gross. A real disappointment from the Fall bags and the Classic bags.

I agree. I think that flora bag is featured on the last page of US Vogue this month and the fact that the flowers are embroidered makes it even more gorgeous. I find that print to be truly classic.

Originally posted by Meg@Nov 4 2004, 12:54 PM
I find that print to be truly classic.
[snapback]417844[/snapback]​
agreed :flower:

I agree with the original poster... I see a strong Marc Jacobs influence, almost as if they took MJ designs, added bamboo clasps and pronounced it Gucci. I certainly did a double-take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carluaz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->