Gucci Cruise 2005

Discussion in 'Handbags' started by meowmix, Oct 30, 2004.

1. crazyfordior

crazyfordior New Member

[attachmentid=30736]I've just had this as a present, and I love the pattern; this style has the flowers embroidered and not print, and I find this really nice:)undefined

2. meowmix

meowmix New Member

that one is starting to grow on me... i just really don't like the flora on the more 'structured' bags like the second one i posted... i think it's makes it too busy with bamboo handle, shape AND the print...but that is a good big spring/summer bag... what a present! congrats :flower:

3. TheSoCalledPrep

TheSoCalledPrep New Member

They are truly gross. A real disappointment from the Fall bags and the Classic bags.

4. Meg

Meg inspired contemplation

I agree. I think that flora bag is featured on the last page of US Vogue this month and the fact that the flowers are embroidered makes it even more gorgeous. I find that print to be truly classic.

5. brian

brian New Member

agreed :flower:

6. kiimihaana

kiimihaana New Member

I agree with the original poster... I see a strong Marc Jacobs influence, almost as if they took MJ designs, added bamboo clasps and pronounced it Gucci. I certainly did a double-take.