Gucci F/W 2017.18 by Glen Luchford

Love the Star Trek shots. Finally, some fantasy and campy fun in a sea of a blandness and faux existential ennui.

Lol, yes!! It's that campy and excess artifice that draws me right in. I'm a stickler for coherence, but this all over the place messiness is perfect for his Gucci. Each and every segment was masterfully executed, but I'm biased towards the two girls running toward the spaceship.

SO MUCH FUN!
I think this could be Glen´s Gucci best campaign so far.

I love this so much. Incredible. The clothes, I can take or leave, but the images are so grand !

So fresh!

Have to agree with this:

i'm honestly starstruck by the Gucci campaign. not only are the images and video stunning but the art direction itself is so creative and well-executed. it looks like something up tim walker's alley, but i think glen luchford really made it his own. i can't fault it at all. even if the clothes are becoming hackneyed, i think the campaign really brought them back to life. this is probably the best ad campaign i've seen for at least a few years. there is drama, wonder and mystery and finally, the models are actually doing something rather than looking dazed and confused or moody. glen luchford and alessandro michele have really earned my respect with this.

This campaign is AMAZING. Instantly iconic.

Best of season..possibly best of 2017. There would be no new Gucci without Luchford's visuals to accompany AM's collections.

Absolutely amazing! The most exciting campaign in years. The art direction is phenomenal, the hair and make up is incredible, and the sets are just beyond. Glen hit it out the park. What a brilliant way to reference the 70s.

Like the campaign, but nothing can make up for the horrendous clothes though.

Scream. This is f*cking amazing :lol: If he can't push himself design-wise might as well push the campaign. Love it.

This is so so good. This is how every single fashion house should thrive to achieve. Joy. Excitement. Life. Fashion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phos4
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->