Gucci Horsebit Hobo

Cool!! Thats a great first designer bag. I think my first one was a Gucci boston. No thats wrong, it was a Fendi baguette. :blush:

But Im lookin forward to the pics, get one wearing it on your shoulder, and no shoddy camera pics! :lol: :ninja:

Haha. I am so chubby, I'm embarassed to show fat arm! I will try.

^Yeah, Ive been there. lol Take whatever you feel comfortable. :flower:

I spelled it comfatable at first. haha

Pictures as promised

z60952039.jpg

z60952033.jpg

It looks so cute! It's the medium size, right? Congratulations & enjoy!!

shoexgal that's a beautiful handbag!! I think it's a great one for an every day look! Very casual and young.

Myself, I've been wanting a Horsebit Hobo for ages now (since early 2005) but I like the one in leather better. My problem is I cannot seem to be able to pick one colour -one day I like brown, the other I prefer black.. especially with the news about the downfall of quality, I'm scared the tobacco one may look cheap.

Shoot, all I get is a red X! Maybe they'll show up at home.

MissP- Get one of each! I love the black but that's just my opinion. I saw it on a girl when I went to this bar, and I thought, wow that looks so classy

DP-I'm sorry girl. They seem to show up for me. I want you to see my bag!

Cute!!!!!!! :clap: That size looks good on you, and girl your arm is not fat, what are you talkin bout. :lol:

great bag shoexgal....you're going to get a ton of use out of it!

shoexgal hah hah I wish!! I think I might end up going for black. I'm afraid brown will end up looking to 80's :( I'll let you know once I've got it but don't hold your breath :wink:

I have the big black leather(without the logo) bag... I got it about a year ago and its just so amazing!

My everyday bag is similar, its not a horsebit hobo but a tote. But its the same size as yours, the same leather trim, and its brown logo too. :lol:

I'm not into LV bags.. they seem so generic now. I mean every girl I know has one. But I love Gucci:heart: . That would have to be my ultimate purse.... one day (soon:(crush: :wub:

Uh, they are both sooooo well known and recognisable by their logos and abundance of fakes (at least here in Europe). I have one bag of LV and one of Gucci, but none with recognisable logos... I would not advertise anything for free. However, craftmanship is excellent in both makes.

If you want something REALLY exclusive and REALLY expensive try Valextra. Hermes is cheap by comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misanita
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->