Need Help. Is this real?

Gucci Experts! Need Help.

1_141470PinkBack.jpg

1_141470PinkClose2.jpg

1_141470PinkClose1.jpg

1_141470PinkInside.jpg

sparedollar

BlkLadyLaw said:
This guccissima in black is one of my fav bags. Same as this one but it is the large size http://www.gucci.com/us/product-shots/us-english/us/fw05_gu_145826_A0V1G_1000.asp. It is huge like 15 by 15 and I love it! The carry it almost daily and the leather has gotten buttery soft and it molds to my body. The chocolate one still needs to be broken in. I haven't carried it as much yet and I had to get the matching boots when I saw them on sale in hard to find size 42. I've never seen this one talked about much on the board but I think it has only gotten better with time.

I like this bag a lot, and have been looking for the ankle boots to go with it (since my ankles are so chubby that wearing tall boots usually isn't very comfortable :( ) but with no luck. If I find the ankle boots (I've only seen them in blue so far) I'll def. get a matching bag.

Chanelchick, the pics look okay so far,but I need clear pics of the front and back (serial numbers) of the Gucci tag to be sure.

Keya, the ankle boots would be cute. Ladysaw made me wanna save up for the chocolate guccissima horsebit hobo :lol: I love how her bag looks with the leather broken in. :heart:

hi, can someone help in trying to figure out if these Gucci Horsebit bags are real or fake.

Thanks...

Please see tFS guidelines

Last edited by a moderator:
they're all fake.

3 have the telltale black controllato card which gucci doesn't even issue, but regardless, the price tells you immediately. they're all barely a quarter of retail... and BRAND NEW?

No. sorry.

how can it be real, flawless and brand new... for $300?

that bag is sold out and it's about US$1300 retail.

brian said:
have any of you seen the new zebra horsebit hobo for summer 06? i'm usually not one for gucci, but i think this is gorgeous... so unique and quite me. i haven't seen this available anywhere else... only at saks... it's not even on gucci.com... anyone know if this bag is a saks exclusive?

sorry ive only seen it at saks too, i want it!!

They had that large zebra Jackie-O on sale for $859, it had been marked down twice. That was about a month ago.

I have decided to get the large horsebit hobo in the classic brown gg fabric and brown leather. Ive thought about it for a couple of years :lol: and its such a classic bag, I said why not. I just thought the style/size was a pain in the *** because you'd have to dig everytime you wanna get something out. But Ive decided its worth the pain. I loved everything from that original season when it came out, and its one of the few bags from the '03-04 year thats still in the classic section. I want to order it now, but I discovered an unauthorized cash advance on my cc this weekend :shock: and Ive gotta notify the bank first thing in the morning. I dont wanna use my cc until this mess is sorted out. :angry:

Omg, I went and tried on the hobo today with the intention of purchasing it, and was SO disappointed! Im just talking about the large GG horsebit hobo. They aren't making them like they used to. First of all, the stature of the bag is smaller than the leather/guccissima version. The SA said it just looked that way because the fabric was stiff/new. Im sorry, but that bag looked as if it was shrunk in the dryer. And it WAS the large, Im very familiar with all the sizes. The light gold hardware, looked like dull silver. The lighting in the store is really bad, but still, the gold hardware on other bags appeared fine. And the worst part, they are now using pebbled leather trim, instead of smooth. It looks SO cheap :blink: and it felt cheap too. It didnt even feel like real leather. The quality sucks now, that bag looked like something off Canal street. If I do get the horsebit hobo, it might have to be the leather or guccissima, because the quality is still up with those. Argh!

I never had a chance to try on the large leather ones because the boutique in Athens never sold ithem (!?). I really would like to buy one but I'm afraid it would look too odd on me. I'm 5' 3" but big bags usually look good on me.

However, I still can't decide between the tan and black one. I've never seen either of them live so it's difficult to make a decission (it's weird but here in Greece the boutiques usually only sell the logo items).

What do you think looks better? Black or tan? If I could find a place that I'm sure sells authentic I would probably buy it ASAP. I know it's not the latest, newest style but there is something about it. Plus I love the fact that there are no logos on it.

^^^Order it from Gucci.com! :D

It depends on your wardrobe. But you can never go wrong with BLACK. But Id say go with TAN.

There's no online shopping available ( or at any of the countries not listed on the site) so I'm afraid that's not an option.:(

I'm really liking the medium sized Gucci Horsebit hobo...The monogram look is so elegant. I'm probably going to buy it tomorrow.

I spotted a lady at the mall carrying a large black logo w/ silver hardware, it looked really nice! When I tried that one on, it didnt look so nice. :huh: I swear there was a bad batch made. The ones I last saw at the gucci store looked fake and badly made.

I have a need for a good bag and its the only one that I feel is right for me now other than the paddington, I think I'll just buy and and return it if I hate it later.

I just bought mine from the Gucci store today and wow is it an impressive bag. It's my first high end designer bag, I just got out of college 1 year ago, and I feel like for $830 that's a good start. It's a monogram canvas horsebit hobo with brown leather. I will post pictures up soooon.

Can't wait to see pictures shoexgal, sounds like a great purchase. Now you've got me interested in getting one for myself!

I want to see pics, too. Congratulations!!!

I just got a large black muse, so I am done buying bags for about 5 years ... ha.

Does anyone have pics of the zebra bag? Now I'm going to break my promise; I'd ADORE a zebra horsebit. Does it only come in large?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->