Gwen Stefani (June 2003 - March 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh look! how cool, creative and original :o

I'm sure she loved this year's Pirelli... and I'm sure she loves Bjork ^_^

Wow it's such a ripoff of that Dali. But at least it's more interesting than 90% of the album covers out there.

interesting... quite unique but i dont know what to say about it. i guess i like it. :unsure:

I love it , even if it is a rip off

who shot / designed it?

Originally posted by oceanharlot+Oct 6 2004, 01:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oceanharlot @ Oct 6 2004, 01:19 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>sorry guys. someone musta dropped an acid tab in my diet coke. brb.
[snapback]387067[/snapback]​
[/b]

:lol: :lol: :flower:

<!--QuoteBegin-metal-on-metal
@Oct 6 2004, 02:44 PM
Wow it's such a ripoff of that Dali. But at least it's more interesting than 90% of the album covers out there.
[snapback]387714[/snapback]​
[/quote]

it does look like a Dali ripoff :doh: other than that, I think the cover's alright, but somehow would look better without her in it :ninja: she looks a bit out of place

Originally posted by sugarpea@Oct 6 2004, 12:33 AM
hate gwen...love the cover
[snapback]387044[/snapback]​

love gwen...hate the cover

I dunno... a little too... manipulated for my tastes... it all looks like it's trying too hard.

Originally posted by luna@Oct 8 2004, 11:50 AM
I dunno... a little too... manipulated for my tastes... it all looks like it's trying too hard.
[snapback]389829[/snapback]​
I second that.

Like putting together Dali surrearistic paintings and Madonna.....

yeh, luv gwen almost hate that cover but at the same time lov it because it's so original...unless u count that it was probs inspired by dali...

and ps. mulletproof, i absolutly loved elephant!!! great film...

aw cool what did she want to express?i cant wait to listen to it

I really love this song. Something about it just makes me get up and dance around in my room in my underwear and rock out hard. The video is so much fun. It really reminds me of that Vogue ed. that was Alice in Wonderland. anyway, adore it

Pretty cool video. Atleast it's vastly more interesting than what MTV typically plays.

Sidenote* The "White Rabbit" scared the hell out of me with her booty dancing... just something about her legs?

the video is interesting. like this wierd alice in wonderland meets japan. she needs a tan as well.

Originally posted by esraa@Oct 13 2004, 10:28 PM
she needs a tan as well.
[snapback]396538[/snapback]​
no way!

and i have a strange feeling that the alice in wonderland theme for the video was just an excuse for her to wear that dior couture dress :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omukai
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->